throwawaypotato

Nov 29, 2020
Btw, are the CGs for the extra magical beasts (almiraj, fairy, etc) dummied out, or is there a way to access them without using the debug option?

brad1134

Jul 28, 2017
Where do you find Liriel for the her first event? The map says she's at the place immediately after leaving the farm (along with a dozen other people). I haven't had trouble finding anybody for their events except for her.

edit: SHE WAS IN THE EFFING CHURCH

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Hey man how do you do it I'm still stuck on Adele event
Check in the status? I can't recall exact where but all information on how to progress should be shown. Some characters will need certain actions or situation to occur in order to progress. Some will need other chars to reach a certain favorability before can continue.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how you got the ring? i cant found it at Aleisha
First you need to upgrade your house to level 2. Then Aleisha will visit you at home and inform you that you can purchase wedding ring from her. Please read through the threads here as I believe many had asked and had been answered already.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a guide to this game? And is the MTL fixed? I played this when it first came out and the MTL/lack of knowing what to do made it near unplayable

Also, if there isn't a save, an issue I was having is I couldn't figure out what buttons to press to plant crops, and since everything was in japanese/the game was recently out no one had an answer. If someone made like a simple 'how to play' thing for this, would be appreciated.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Is there a guide to this game? And is the MTL fixed? I played this when it first came out and the MTL/lack of knowing what to do made it near unplayable

Also, if there isn't a save, an issue I was having is I couldn't figure out what buttons to press to plant crops, and since everything was in japanese/the game was recently out no one had an answer. If someone made like a simple 'how to play' thing for this, would be appreciated.
There are guides online if you search for it. I know there are in Japanese one though.

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
Is there a guide to this game? And is the MTL fixed?
MTL was fixed a long time ago. Look here.
It's the same with a guide. It's in the game itself.
Well, you can always find it here: Game folder\www\img\pictures\tisp

Last edited:
Reactions: Zjun

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Bug: Whenever it is evening and the evening lighting comes on, if you move to a different place, the lighting goes away, until the next day's evening comes around. Then the problem repeats. Any fixes?

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes