RPGM - Completed - Impregnation! Child Making Farm [v1.1.0 Hotfix] [XO_PROJECT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

neodymiumx

This game is super grindy, that's something I really like in games but it's definitely something to consider when you do a playthrough. I played until the fall season and bought a wedding ring, it took about 6 hours and most of it is learning a route to talk to every single npc and give them gifts to level up your standing with them. You use the last bit of energy and time you have left in a day tending to your farm to keep your income flowing. There are only really two gameplay loops that you farm over and over and over as efficiently as possible to unlock scenes. You can use money to buy pets that will tend to the farm side of the game for you if you level them up enough and give them a few dollars worth of items every few days. Art is great, love the style, but there arent any h-scenes for sex scenes outside of impregnation, most of it is described in text over a black screen. If you dont mind doing the same thing over and over like me, then this game is very good. If there was a little more covereage art wise, and maybe one more gameplay dimension, this would be a perfect score.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nelo Angelo479

Ah, I remember playing this game a few weeks ago, I've never posted a review on this site before so forgive me if Im unable to explain myself clearly, English is not my first language.

The first thing you need to know about this game is that you can expect the same kind of grind from games like Harvest Moon, because this game is grindy, a lot, so if you are not a fan of being poor almost 24/7 you might want to switch to easy mode, which halves money costs in the game, I don't know if this deactivates achievements though (yes, there are achievements for various activities in the game).

I don't mind grind and, well, Harvest Moon game and all that, so this has no repercussions on my rating of the game.

Now, the story, pretty simple, MC buys a ranch located in a little village in the middle of nowhere and goes to live in there, as soon as he arrives he receives two tasks: one is making the ranch operational once again, the other is to impregnate the whole town so it doesn't disappears due to the lack of males (there are two but they are too old to go for the task apparently), pretty good deal if you ask me.

Aside from the farming aspect of the game, the game is all about getting to know the town's inhabitants, in total, there are 16 girls you can get to know better (technically there are 18, but the last two are tricky), from milfs to tomboys to girls of dubious age, everyone has their own schedule and you will need to gain their affection in order to progress through their events and, of course, realize why the game is called like that, because this game is all about that, the repopulation task was no joke, and that's awesome.

Aside from the main girls you also have to take care of the monster girls in you ranch, there are like... 10 or so different species available? I don't remember, in any case, each has their own scenes so you might not want to miss out on that aspect, especially when getting them pregnant upgrades the products they produce.

These are general gameplay aspects, but let's talk about the specifics of the H-scenes.

As a whole, some people will be disappointed by the fact that, regarding scene distribution, each main girl only has 2 unique CGs (one being locked behind marriage), on the other hand, monster girls only have one, tbh these facts doesn't personally bother me as the game still delivers what it promises, as every single CG has a pregnant variation which technically doubles the amount of scenes available.

In terms of interaction with the girls, I would say they were enjoyable, the girls are mostly stereotyped personalities, such as shy girl, manly tomboy who actually likes cute and girly things, princess fisher woman... wait.
    The events themselves are not peak writing, but they're alright, some of them were funny tbh, each girl has 7 events, around event three or four you can begin the baby making, and once you do the last event you can marry the girl, finishing the game (don't worry, you don't get locked out of the other girls scenes, you can marry all the girls available as soon as you get them the rings (which is ridiculously expensive so you might want to shamelessly cheat 2 million gold in your playthrough).

Just like in HM, the game has spring/summer/fall/winter system, but if you play smart, you should be able to finish the game by the second season, which would be around ten hours of gameplay.

Overall, the game is quite a grindfest due to its nature as a farming sim, but that goes for tbe nature of the genre, and even if the total amount of unique scenes for each girl was a bit lacking, the developers did a good job in delivering a game made for a certain audience, and they also delivered in the fact that, overall, the experience is quite enjoyable, at least enjoyable enough for it to not become a chore mid-playthrough, so this game is, in my opinion, a 4.5/5, but since I was so deprived from good preggo content on this site for a while, I'll raise it to 5/5.

Also, shy girl and chubby girl are best girls.