• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

impossible to forget incest

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Milfy City, and not in a good way.

In fact, I never even played it.
I am still struggling to understand the popularity of that game. And from what I understand, the dev can't even agree that it is incest given that it seems to be some kind of broken group home from the dialogue. They all seem to be unrelated and refer to each other by first name.

Overall, someone needs to call CPS on Bob and Linda.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I am still struggling to understand the popularity of that game.
It was a product of its time.

1. Incest games used to be the undisputed king of adult games and Milfy City released at the peak of its popularity. I can't speak for the 'unclear' incest stuff in the game, but that may have been due to the Patreon crackdown considering that Milfy City was the largest incest game at that time.

2. ICSTOR used to be a respected and trusted developer who had created multiple liked incest games prior to Milfy City. Gaining him a sizable reputation boost before the game was even launched.

3. It had superior visuals when it was first launched. Very few games could match it's graphical quality back then, and it was likely the best DAZ game upon release.

4. Many other incest games attempted to copy it, further driving more people to find out why.

5. A few small-medium sized YouTubers tried to create videos about a handful of adult games. Milfy City was one of the games played, especially by MxR Plays. This likely attracted a number of 'normie' people with little knowledge of the community to check it out.

6. It was also just lucky. There wasn't that much competition amongst the top games when it was released. There were a handful of 'large' games, but nothing compared to now. This caused it to become an easy choice for people to play due to the lack of viable choices. If it had released a year or two later, it would have had much more competition.

Reactions: Amith N and bindr

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
For me The Articaft and whole story from ICCreations. It's a real shame that Incest in Paradise was abandoned

From ongoing
Grandma's House
Ravenous, but this one is slow burn

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Big Brother. Not because it was particularly impressive, but because people keep remaking the damn thing.

kuvayimilfiye

Jan 31, 2024
I love ICSTOR games, I know he is became scammy and rushing games at the end but still his works better than majority of adult creators. One of the best thing he can do is all renders are hot in his games, like there's no renders you feel its just the sake of the story.