Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've attached a little cheat since this game has no save function. This is just an edited "main.js" file. Replace it with the one in game, and every time you do a modeling job, choose "Strike a pose", youll get an instant 100 corruption. Lets you skip a lot of the grind if you've played before.

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
I've attached a little cheat since this game has no save function. This is just an edited "main.js" file. Replace it with the one in game, and every time you do a modeling job, choose "Strike a pose", youll get an instant 100 corruption. Lets you skip a lot of the grind if you've played before.
thank you brother, its stupid making a grindy game but wont allow player to save progress. Its like i'm forced to sit through hours to grind corruption

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Is there a way to read the media in this game? I like to go over it before playing to get an idea of what might actually be in game.

Reactions: justanotherp

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way to read the media in this game? I like to go over it before playing to get an idea of what might actually be in game.
Do you mean look at the pictures or read the text? The pictures are in a map so you can just look at them. I don't think there's an easy way of looking at the text without playing the game.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Yes, I meant the images and/or videos. I'm assuming there must be videos due to how big the file was.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Uh... Where? In the folder after extraction? Because I've extracted it, and it shows

Media
impetus (game launch)
main (javascript thing)

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
IDK, this is the first game this has happened to me on. I download plenty of the html games. First time I downloaded using Mega (which is dead now due to banned account), now I tried again using MixDrop (holy shit, slow speeds), and got the same thing.

Jan 14, 2019
This is what the media file looks like. They aren't simple images that windows recognizes. View attachment 2054733
Windows recognizes files only when they have a recognizable file extension, and this game bundles the images with hashes without extension, which work perfectly inside the game, but if you want to "preview" them, then you have to open them in an app that doesn't care about extensions, like the browser you use to play the game itself. Just drag the files to the browser (one by one), and you'll get a preview. Still the game is great (on of my favorites in this category) not because of the media (which is a great addition, don't get me wrong), but because the "mind blending" (when the story makes the main character's mind get lost in the transformation. So even if you preview the media, you'll not get an actual sense of how great the game is.

tremodian

Dec 18, 2017
In terms of getting enough corruption to find the endings you can also edit variables in the console (F12). I found the variables here:

appSingleton.state

e.g. appSingleton.state.corruption=200

Reactions: Panonon and Wcares
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes