EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
With the corruption cheat in the OP this game wasn't that grindy. Thank you Dropdude. Think I got all the endings for now.

Cheat by Dropdude

ENDING 1: Beach Bimbo
ENDING 2: Temptress of the Brotherhood
ENDING 3: Family Jewel
ENDING 4: Casper's cocksleeve
ENDING 5: The League of Well Hung Gentlemen.
ENDING 6: Park slut
ENDING 7: Mikes personal Bimbo fucksleeve
ENDING 8: Cultist Brood Mother
ENDING 9: Colin's dirty little secret

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Why even make it an option then? Shit sucks. Wasted so much time.
Make what an option? There is no male path. Did you read the synopsis or comment thread at all?

Don't be mad that a game that's clear about not having a male path doesn't have a male path.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Make what an option? There is no male path. Did you read the synopsis or comment thread at all?

Don't be mad that a game that's clear about not having a male path doesn't have a male path.
The option to not sissify yourself. Just force it. Why even put option to not sissify yourself if there's no content there?I read the first post and nothing in it says anything that wouls suggest there is no male content. If anything " You must resist her influence and tempations, or at least, you must try." sounds like there would be.
Whatever, doesn't matter I guess. Just another shit game to ignore.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The option to not sissify yourself. Just force it. Why even put option to not sissify yourself if there's no content there?I read the first post and nothing in it says anything that wouls suggest there is no male content. If anything " You must resist her influence and tempations, or at least, you must try." sounds like there would be.
Whatever, doesn't matter I guess. Just another shit game to ignore.
The game is pretty explicit in telling you the transformation is needed to continue the game. The thread is pretty explicit in telling you it's a transformation game. The post itself is pretty excplicit in telling you it's a transformation game.

Revenant47

Oct 25, 2021
Who those who wonder what happens if you get all 9 endings, and why you can't get Ending 1:

I tried to resolve the issue with Ending 1 not being accounted for the final score. I'm not a programmer, but with my basic code knowledge, I looked into main.js file. Which is a horrible piece of junk, because EVERYTHING in written into ONE line. All of the game.

I discovered that there are two blocks of code that are responsible for Ending 1. I don't know which is for which, but one of them is for beach sequence in the beginning (don't pick "look for a job"), and the other is for the repetitive sequence after acquiring the amulet.

One block had part "return BeachImpregation", and the other had "return BeachPregnant". I just copied first "return", and pasted into the other "return". And bam - Ending 1 is now appears on the final score (if you do "beach stuff" after getting the amulet).

However, that was all for nothing. Nothing happened, nothing new has been unlocked. So I searched in main.js for words like "true ending" or "final". And I've found this:

TODO: actually add the final content.

This line appears somewhere in the final ritual sequence, in that block. I'll miss those 2 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes