someguy87

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the report. Mistake fixed. Normally they won't be much more of those, as I have put in place strict rules for the names of the pictures. If you come across any more of those though, I would appreciate if you report them to me.
Found the following, don't know if there's more.
img/Family/Jen/Intro.jpg
img/Family/Robert/Intro.jpg
img/Family/Dad/sex1.gif

Also, flirting with Vikki won't increase her corruption, you have to keep talking to her instead to raise it even after you're actually able to flirt. For everyone else flirting works fine.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Found the following, don't know if there's more.
img/Family/Jen/Intro.jpg
img/Family/Robert/Intro.jpg
img/Family/Dad/sex1.gif

Also, flirting with Vikki won't increase her corruption, you have to keep talking to her instead to raise it even after you're actually able to flirt. For everyone else flirting works fine.
Thx for the report. All of those are fixed. They aren't really game breaking so I might not put a fix-up atm since 0.3.5 should be out in less than a couple of days.

Reactions: kulbak

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Don't know if its a real bug, (i think it is though). After transforming Brian, Robert and Dad, the game won't show anymore the animation of sex with them, it just say "you have some fun with ..." even though when you corrupted them there was.
Another thing i report is if you try to talk to Zoey there's no image of her (i'm using Chrome).
Last thing is a question tbh, is there a way to visit the nightclub? Because no matter the time, i always end up getting "nothing to do at this hour".
Last but not least, thx you so much for your work, i hope to see more in the future.

Reactions: Seriosha

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Couple days? Nice! Im gonna guess like next Friday unless youre just goin at it hard and actually mean like tuesday or wed

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the report. Yeah forgot to add a variable there. You aren't missing a lot, there is no content at the moment anyway.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Family members and other characters will have more scene later in the game. For now, I'd rather focus on expanding the world as much as I can before starting to do specific events for the mains characters.

This has been ask a lot so I might do an option in the future to cut that content from the game.
Atleast remove the shemale wallpaper :)

Reactions: Hurmur

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Danni Daniels as Ex Police Chief,damn son you hit a nerve there!I hope for a productive relationship with her in the future! :cool:
Well, he transformed into the owner that messed with the both of them. So be sure that you will see some Dani Daniels in the future :)

Don't know if its a real bug, (i think it is though). After transforming Brian, Robert and Dad, the game won't show anymore the animation of sex with them, it just say "you have some fun with ..." even though when you corrupted them there was.
Another thing I report is if you try to talk to Zoey there's no image of her (i'm using Chrome).
The last thing is a question tbh, is there a way to visit the nightclub? Because no matter the time, I always end up getting "nothing to do at this hour".
Last but not least, thx you so much for your work, I hope to see more in the future.
Hey! Thx for the report. Zoey pic issues are fixed. You can only visit the nightclub after you met with Elaine and before you corrupt her at night or late at night. This will proc an event there and you will meet two new people. (Nothing else to do after though).
For the last part just did a check on Brian, Robert, and Dad and tried every transformation and couldn't find an instance where they didn't display. Did you use an earlier save ? If not did you directly skipped to chapter 1 or corrupted your family the good old way? Which characters did you transform those three in(If you remember)?

Atleast remove the shemale wallpaper :)
Okay, I'm either gonna propose an option to switch wallpaper at the beginning or I'm just gonna make a new one with only female.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Well, he transformed into the owner that messed with the both of them. So be sure that you will see some Dani Daniels in the future :)

For the last part just did a check on Brian, Robert, and Dad and tried every transformation and couldn't find an instance where they didn't display. Did you use an earlier save ? If not did you directly skipped to chapter 1 or corrupted your family the good old way? Which characters did you transform those three in(If you remember)?
Thx for the reply, i managed to recreate the issue using the skip intro to save some time.
1- For Dad i picked the first choice: turned into a young girl in her twenties, (after introducing him in to the family at dinner with his new appearance, i get the "you have fun with your father" without the animation when i click to go see him into his bedroom). Before introducing him, it worked fine.
2- For Robert i picked Natasha and i ended up with the same message "you have fun with your brother" even before introducing dad's new looks to the family, never worked.
3- For Brian i picked the first choice, i can fuck him with animations until i introduce dad to the family, after that i get again the message "you have fun with your brother" without seeing anymore sex.
Hope it helps and thx in advance

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
In Chapter 1, there are numerous people who have a picture but not interaction options. Intended?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
In Chapter 1, there are numerous people who have a picture but not interaction options. Intended?
Yes those are people for which their scenes havent been made yet like slone said, they will be added for now it's the police people.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Thx for the reply, i managed to recreate the issue using the skip intro to save some time.
1- For Dad i picked the first choice: turned into a young girl in her twenties, (after introducing him in to the family at dinner with his new appearance, i get the "you have fun with your father" without the animation when i click to go see him into his bedroom). Before introducing him, it worked fine.
2- For Robert i picked Natasha and i ended up with the same message "you have fun with your brother" even before introducing dad's new looks to the family, never worked.
3- For Brian i picked the first choice, i can fuck him with animations until i introduce dad to the family, after that i get again the message "you have fun with your brother" without seeing anymore sex.
Hope it helps and thx in advance
Indeed the dinner events were resetting stats. Gonna try to fix that but dinner is a real mess.
Indeed, everyone was put in place in the last update.This is mainly to have their stats already written so that I don't have to break the save for the updates to come.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
There are a lot of missing pictures in the Linux version even after the bugfix, but some of them seemed like just unfinished content while others had the wrong URI. There were also a lot of spelling errors, especially in the intro chapter.

A couple of more severe bugs I noticed were that spending time at late late night could push you to the next day, which you would then have to sleep past, and at least one of the screens had no "return" button, making you use the engine's back feature instead. One of the cops also had a corruption option that didn't actually increase corruption (Vikki's gropes?), and characters were occasionally available in locations they weren't in (like the parents in the bedroom or the cops at their house if you haven't left).

The corruption events didn't seem very balanced - flirting was never better than talking, for example.

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
Got a bug where in the transition from prologue to chapter 1 bimbo Jen displays regular Jen images when you play with her.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
@Slone

Any news? Youve been pretty quiet on all the forums
Yeah sorry. They were a lot of more bug to correct due to poor coding/no knowledge of twine code.

0.3.5 will be out soon, not really sure when. There is 6 more character to corrupt in this new version and an inventory system. The 6 characters are done but I have some trouble with the inventory system. If I'm still stuck on it by Friday, I think I'm just gonna let the update come out without it, and add it in later versions.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes