Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
But why are men the only people who have to be transformed, if the goal is that all corrupt people have to be transformed?
There is (for now) only one guy that can be kept in his original form.
I plan to have more and have f2m transformation aswell.
But I must warn you, if you only care about the gay content, Imperium will never be a game for you.

By the way, talking about tags, can I have the harem tag added to Imperium? Since it's kinda one of the main fetishes of the game.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
ok i got that and fully corrupted nick, like it says he was but it doesnt do anything else
Try visiting Mia. On my playthrough....where I treated Candice harshley Mia was angry because it changed her sister's personality....not sure what hapoens when you treat her gently.

Jul 9, 2017
But why are men the only people who have to be transformed, if the goal is that all corrupt people have to be transformed?
Most everyone you can corrupt can be changed, just not all of them can have genders switched. The one sister that can be transformed can be turned into a guy, but that's the only genderswap that I saw go that way before my game broke.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Bug Report
Brook's room is broken
When you enter brook's room

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $brookeCorruption eq 100>>…

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $brookeCorruption eq 60>
[[Brooke Event 4]]
</if>>…

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Try visiting Mia. On my playthrough....where I treated Candice harshley Mia was angry because it changed her sister's personality....not sure what hapoens when you treat her gently.
i did that, nothing happens, the house is empty and i treated candice nicely

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
when you try to inspect the pool in nina's building, you dont have a return button and have to roll back

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
After the investigator's arrival (and she leaves) Nicolas progression seems to stop. Candice says I should wait until Chief is done with him, but after that event nothing happens (chief doesnt visit him, I can go and gave a look but there is no event).

I'm using the 0.4.3a version. (And maybe someone should mention the fix in the main post as there just the 0.4.5 there).

Jan 28, 2018

I was so tired yesterday that I uploaded the wrong html file, with the wrong version name.
Anyway here is the fix.
I've tested it a bit and it should be fine. don't hesitate to mp me if you see any bugs.
Does this fix all of the bugs in the Dabrov building? I still can't seem to make any sort of meaningful progression in terms of the story line on that path.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Does this fix all of the bugs in the Dabrov building? I still can't seem to make any sort of meaningful progression in terms of the story line on that path.
no not all but many of them I made it through using both html's bug is in one but not the other

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
I'm finding myself getting locked in loops with Brooke or unable to proceed on the Mia front.

Which is sad, because I've enjoyed what I have played, and can see there is so much content there that remains locked beyond these glitches.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Having issue with Mia/Nicolas/the other characters for that. Talked with Mia, went to the Chief, told to wait a week, then check back after 7 days and nothing. I didn't have this problem first time I played through but hasn't since. Have no clue why its no longer activating

Reactions: sgtpile
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes