• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Another great game for my collection. The game was so good that I played it in one sitting, and now I'm sad because I've finished all the content and I want more!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
that would be spoiler...we have to wait for the next update and see.
hopefully there will be some plot-twist at the last moment.
in my game "landlady" is my fav, she got the ring...that should mean something:p
Well I gave the ring to Elin and she is in my bed, see what happens with that, the MC swore he will kill to keep her together

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Played thru the 3 paths.
Bookworm, kept the ring.
Mage, gave the ring to Elin.
Warrior, gave the ring to Cass.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Harem tag seems improper. Most of the choices results to decide between this girl or that girl.
you do know there are various levels of harems, dont you?
if you "collect" yourself 3+chicks youve got yourself a harem already.
or are you yet another "kn player" looking out for choices like "fuck her now vs fuck her later"?

from my side, would be for the best without any harem at all - the most boring AVNs imo are those "happy fappy all chicks jump on mcs dick" "games".

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
First Time Player here
So according to the notes at the end all of the content up to this point is still part of the tech-demo and introduction of everything thats still to come.

Incredible start so far. This Game has potential to be remembered as one of the very best. Looking forward to whats still to come

Reactions: Abhai

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1716050599201.png

A yes, nothing says harem like an LI fucking animals, trees mushrooms flowers and insects....

Must have taken notes from "What If?" :KEK:

PSA to dev: Nymph means horny, not whore. that's why the word whore exists XD

So should be called "Forest Whore" or "Forest Bike" or "Forest Gumps GF" :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: KingSet

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3647301

A yes, nothing says harem like an LI fucking animals, trees mushrooms flowers and insects....

Must have taken notes from "What If?" :KEK:

PSA to dev: Nymph means horny, not whore. that's why the word whore exists XD

So should be called "Forest Whore" or "Forest Bike" or "Forest Gumps GF" :LUL:
the "harem" tag should be removed, as this isnt and wont be harem game (at least not in the haremers-hope sense).
that way similar "fears" could be resolved.
to not go further...

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes