3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
How do I get the initial settings window, you get when you play the game the 1st time?

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
How do I get the initial settings window, you get when you play the game the 1st time?
What you would do is you will use Alt and Space at the same time, then if it's fullscreen, you will press restore, and it will be windowed again. Once it is windowed, you will do this again, but instead of restore you will press window settings(I don't have the game on right now so I can't check that name, but it should be something like that.)
If ur computer is like mine and the setting window is in the corner where u cant do anything, and ur on a windows 10, u will r-click on ur taskbar and go to cascade windows. If urs isn't, I'd look up how to cascade windows on ur computer, which will pull all windows to the middle of your screen, where u can then mess with the settings.

Reactions: Larda

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
What you would do is you will use Alt and Space at the same time, then if it's fullscreen, you will press restore, and it will be windowed again. Once it is windowed, you will do this again, but instead of restore you will press window settings(I don't have the game on right now so I can't check that name, but it should be something like that.)
If ur computer is like mine and the setting window is in the corner where u cant do anything, and ur on a windows 10, u will r-click on ur taskbar and go to cascade windows. If urs isn't, I'd look up how to cascade windows on ur computer, which will pull all windows to the middle of your screen, where u can then mess with the settings.
I will give it a try. Just need to redownload it lol.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Alright, there you go, a nice little Full Save:

As a tradeoff, you now have to read my short evaluation of the character routes, ranked.
  1. Michika
    Easily best girl: quiet but kinky and damn, this girl knows what she wants! (you.. she wants you)
  2. Aya
    She could have been the first place as well, tbh with these two it just comes down to personal preference, If you enjoy wholesome and loving more than the BDSM Kinky kind, Aya is your girl
  3. Koharu
    This girl is a massive tease, also the sporty character. Maybe she would've scored higher, but I'm just not into lolis.
  4. Rio
    Tsunderes... Girl hits you all the time for close to no reason... also her sex scenes are just not my taste.
  5. Hiyori
    Again, I'm really not into Lolis and her behavior is terrible in my opinon. I really only played her route for the full save, so be grateful ;)
  • Last but not least, The HaremRoute™
    Not much to say here. You bone all the girls. The End.
    Again, I enjoyed the FF(F)M scenes with Michika the most. Also there is one futa scene, so props for that, even though it's sadly with Hiyori

Last edited:

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
The other route is fine by me but everything that mc said to Rio in her route is so creepy
Would be better for me if the setting is classmate rather than sibling
one of the best thing is this VN has animated !!

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have question: to achieve harem route, do I need to choose each time the choice is presented each sister? Like let say what the choice is given for the first time, I choose Michika, that on the next day I choose Aya, on the third day Koharu, etc... And so on.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I have question: to achieve harem route, do I need to choose each time the choice is presented each sister? Like let say what the choice is given for the first time, I choose Michika, that on the next day I choose Aya, on the third day Koharu, etc... And so on.
For the harem route, you have to do nothing (or rather nobody) on each and every day. Then they'll come swarm you [/SPOILER]

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
why is the futa tag here and while they are little sisters this isnt a loli game right? I get that feeling from the op pics and do I need the patch or the game is already patched?

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
why is the futa tag here and while they are little sisters this isnt a loli game right? I get that feeling from the op pics and do I need the patch or the game is already patched?
Spoiler (obviously): There is a (temporary) futa transformation for Hiyori, that leads to a threesome with her sis, I believe [/SPOILER]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes