Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Hello, i've just discovered this game, it looks great, but I don't want to cheat. So 'im wondering what the dumbell and the training machine actually do please, and how to use it ? Is it to gain max energy faster ?
Specifically, dumbbell increases max energy by +5 and training machine increases max energy by +15. So 20,000 for +5 energy,or 100,000 for +15 energy. Both is a one time use only,and automatically takes effect the moment you obtain it. It's up to you to decide if you need to spend that money to increase your max energy or not. (Otherwise, the only other way to increase max energy is to do exercise on saturdays or sundays. Costs 20 energy but adds +1 max energy everytime you do that, and you can do that to a maximum of 3 times. Although to do it three times in a row, you'd have to have 60 max energy at that point.)

(The bum/part time worker also can increase max energy during the weekdays by strolling around the neighbourhood,but they have to do that 2 or 3 times in order to get +1 max energy.)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I got another ending nobody seems to have mentioned, I was a Bearhead student and at the start of the day the sister started a conversation (I kinda skimmed it thinking it was flavour text) and I got two options, I think I picked something like "Trust in your brother" and she goes nuts and destroys the world.

Then I got the option to reincarnate, so is a Bearhead just one that can automatically reincarnate?

I have absolutely no idea what triggered that also because she was in a good mood.

Also there's a bad end where she moves out if you only feed her cup noodles for too long, beware.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
It was mentioned quite few times already, most recenty on previous page. You need to get in her good graces and have ton of cash on you as Bearhead Oniichan, then get her pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No but I didn't get her pregnant or anything she just randomly started a conversation and then the game ended

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
No but I didn't get her pregnant or anything she just randomly started a conversation and then the game ended
Did you keep her mood up? getting caught hunting panties/peeping will lower her mood.
improving her mood : Play Racing game (has best chance of improving mood of the games) and also watch Tv at certain time/day
putting my TV cheat sheet here TV.png

In short : baseball bad, Idols and music shows good

Also, Thanks to TheBlueKnight for updating the recommendations! found : https://f95zone.to/threads/cats-kiss-early-access-narrator-storia.85829/
because it is the closest game to this and 1room I've found! highly recommend

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so i got impulsive bear head student, is this good? and what tips can you give me for this build?
It's not the greatest, Impulsive makes RNG lean towards getting caught while panty hunting and peeping.
But the bear head compensates due to the high energy, so my general idea here would be to hunt panties (only need 15 different ones to trigger that event/not!ending, and can be save-scummed) while she bathes in the early days while you build up trust to 100-150ish to start bathing with her, which will start raising her sexual interest, after that just start talking dirty to her in the bath :p , student is not the greatest for money, so save up.

personally I like to roll part-timer when I can, better money then student and can build up total energy via daily walks

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone have this issue? My sensitivity test keeps moving to the right. Whenever i click on imouto it move further to the right. Tried restarting the game but nothing happen and problem is still there. ScreenShot_2021_0914_11_48_00.png

Kuruzu

Nov 24, 2019
So this was asked a while ago and I recently started playing. The 'title' you get as an onii-chan affects your stats and gives you some minor hidden bonuses.

From what I can tell, this is a tiny list of some of the effects the titles give you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About all I could find or figure out.
Excuse me, but how do you get the Lolicon Onii-chan title?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What is the difference between "Official English Version" and "Unofficial English Version" apart from the size?
official is just that, the official version made by the creator of the game, and IMO, worse then the Unofficial version (fan translated)
the official version has some pretty wonky translations and just doesn't.... "flow" is the word I suppose, whereas the unofficial one, having being translated by a native speaker, fixes terms, spelling and grammer properly

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes