CBE269

Jul 23, 2018
Is this worth playing if I played the sequel already? Some of the art looks like its the same in the screenshots

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Is this worth playing if I played the sequel already? Some of the art looks like its the same in the screenshots
Depends on what you mean by "worth playing".
The nightcrawling/sex mechanics are pretty much the same iirc, so if that's all you're interested in you probably won't gain much from playing this except a different sister, different setting, and a break from adventuring/guilding.

Reactions: torresm

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You would actually find it really frustrating until the remake comes out. As cute as she can be and as non timelimited as it is compared to the sequel, you have to use keyboard controls for most of the menus as mouse controls have been faked in badly, and are required at the same time.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Uhm can someone help,all the link mostly death,Mega only worked for me but when i open the game a white board appear and said it couldn't find the game data

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Well, it is more simple, and depending on how you play it, more hard.

Also, less animations and poses.

The imouto fantasy is a better version, but still this one has nice things, also, you can see how much of an improvement they made, and it was big.

Nov 6, 2022
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure how to do this on monochrome at this current time because im not sure where to put them and what names to change

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
Official English Version: NOPY Link doesnt work, mixdrop works, and i think something is wrong with the mega version fro some reason
Try the unofficial downloads, pixeldrain is usually the best.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If I exercise more time'll stop at 12nn?
You shouldn't need to pass time without spending energy if your energy bar was large enough. You can also refill it via a bath and a drink which also spend time. I'm also sorta sure the festival doesn't need to happen at midnight.

redwafflebluewaffle

Feb 15, 2024
You shouldn't need to pass time without spending energy if your energy bar was large enough. You can also refill it via a bath and a drink which also spend time. I'm also sorta sure the festival doesn't need to happen at midnight.
Wait, so exercising more reduces the time that passes by? What time do you need to be at to select the festival option? Because after I do anything, even sleep, the festival option disappears after 12:00 pm

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes