gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
mine doesn't have any subfolder, i also need help and pls explain in a way that a beginner in using a computer can understand.
You are going to extract the file "Imouto Lifu..Your Waifu.7z" and copy the folders "CG" and "Picture" into "GAME_FOLDER\Data\".
NOTE: GAME_FOLDER is not the actual name of the folder, the actual folder name is the name of this game.

Then rename the files "cg.wolf" and "Picture.wolf" to "cg.wolf.bak" and "Picture.wolf.bak"
NOTE: This is to prevent the game from looking for "cg.wolf" and "Picture.wolf".

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
Do you guys know of any other games that let you focus on anal?
Personally, i don't know of any game that will let you choose sexual positions/preference on H-scenes, but if you click on the Tag for Anal Sex it will show you all games that feature it. You can also click on simulator.

Screenshot_20230714_232549.png

Reactions: torresm

jwagne51

Aug 9, 2022
choose sexual positions/preference on H-scenes
What I mean is that you can, if you try, have anal sex with the imouto while she is technically a virgin because all I did was use her clit to get her to orgasm till she let me roll her over so i could focus on her ass.

Most games with anal sex have that be the final act instead of being parallel to normal sex. I know that Pig Princess let's you do just anal but I don't know if there are any others.

Reactions: Jameyboi
Aug 22, 2021
ok so I already unlocked the 100 days and the 20 panties but how much money and trust are we talking here to get the pregnant ending?
This thread is pretty varied on the answer to that question, but 600 trust (may be overkill) and 40k money should be enough to get the good ending. Keep in mind that after you successfully impregnate her (the actual act), you need to play 3 in game days (until after dinner on the third day) before the ending will trigger. Keep backup saves so you don't softlock yourself into a bad ending.

Ninja3422

Jan 8, 2020
Oh? You can see the difference from daseson's style.
But this looks great too~~~

Kinda screams AI art.
Especially with the bizarre heterochromia thing.
True, I am not that great at shading to be honest. Usually when I try to copy the pallet of colours it turns into a big mess. I think Daseson's works a million times better. This was just for fun to kill some time.

Ninja3422

Jan 8, 2020
Can't wait for update of this game when it comes out.
Oh? You can see the difference from daseson's style.
But this looks great too~~~

Kinda screams AI art.
Especially with the bizarre heterochromia thing.
Going to try fix her eyes a bit

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Is this game being updated still or is it finished as the new? I know the dev made a sequel game, just wondering if this game is fully finished.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Is this game being updated still or is it finished as the new? I know the dev made a sequel game, just wondering if this game is fully finished.
This game is finished. however, there is a remake currently in the works. There's also a color mod being updated constantly

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes