Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi daseson how things going ? no pressure or else don't worry just wanted to know if you had the time to do some progress, thank you for work, as always
Hello,

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm inactive, but since I can't publish previews of the work there is little I could comment on, I thought about showing some of my colorings of other animes that I had done a while ago... but it really wouldn't have anything to do with the mod and I don't think those who follow the thread will like it...

Regarding the mod, I want to release another small update soon, with some images that I started and am finishing.

At the content level it will be little, but in images it is more or less 60 - 80 more.

I also take advantage of some free time from work to color some simple cards like this one I made today:

1706293155165.png

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Hello,

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm inactive, but since I can't publish previews of the work there is little I could comment on, I thought about showing some of my colorings of other animes that I had done a while ago... but it really wouldn't have anything to do with the mod and I don't think those who follow the thread will like it...

Regarding the mod, I want to release another small update soon, with some images that I started and am finishing.

At the content level it will be little, but in images it is more or less 60 - 80 more.

I also take advantage of some free time from work to color some simple cards like this one I made today:

View attachment 3298058
Have you thought about opening another thread where you could show your colorings? I think they are some people who would really like to seeing them

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello,

View attachment 3298058
no problem das, you don't have to feel sad or anything as i said no pressure, consider this just as chit chat :D
i didn't thought you were inactive, i was just curious :ROFLMAO:.
take your time to do things don't worry, thanks for everything

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024

View attachment 3298058
Its kinda cute and amazing to imagine you doing these card arts when you're on a break from work. I work at an office job and sometimes I draw too or use the freetime to do some notes :)

Anyhoo Nice work as always. This pic reminds me of Digimon characters when I was younger.

Jan 15, 2021
Hello,

View attachment 3298058
I would love for the coloring of the night scenes to be finished in the near future, that would be best. Imouto1.jpg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

As I mentioned last week I plan to release a small update with some images for the CG and Pictures folders.

I still have some images to finish but I want to set the goal of February 10 - 15 >:3

I also want to mention that I am still working on coloring all the kitsune images, at this moment I still need to finish the Cutin and Pictures folders, here is a small preview:

1706816467295.png

So... I will give everything to fulfill this promise.

See you in the next update :3

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

As I mentioned last week I plan to release a small update with some images for the CG and Pictures folders.

I still have some images to finish but I want to set the goal of February 10 - 15 >:3

I also want to mention that I am still working on coloring all the kitsune images, at this moment I still need to finish the Cutin and Pictures folders, here is a small preview:

View attachment 3317044

great job das, love the image !
Can i ask you a thing ? it's been some time i wanted to ask you but i never did bc i didn't want to put more pressure on you.
When you say that you'll release all the images of the color version of kistune you mean even h scenes ? ( i'm not personally interested in those )
and what about normal version ? will they come with this update too ?
Thanks and as always no pressure from me, i just want to understand
and

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Hi guys,

View attachment 3317044

Thank you Daseson! Amazing coloring as always...
I noticed that her hair has darker shading close to the tips. Its amazing how far you've come with your coloring skills.
Your style is the best way to color this fantastic game. Looking forward to your next update.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I would love for the coloring of the night scenes to be finished in the near future, that would be best. View attachment 3300881
"sueño profundo" isnt "repairing sleep". Damn, i hope it was someone who's not native spanish, because if so, its a pretty careless translation D:

also, the "i want power" answer doesn't always take away your power. Only if it doesn't work, but its the right choice i think.
The titles aren't cosmetic, but i havent found either what ascetic or remade do. I know for a fact that some give counter-attack rates. With "cosmetic" he probably means outside of fights/sister stats? Yeah they don't give new dialogue per title, of course. But that doesnt make them cosmetic

btw love how the chibi kitsune's color changes shade in her hair <3 maybe the tail a tad darker? Or... maybe its me who love darkness too much x)

Also, id rather the last night scene get colored when the last of the other images are colored.. id really like the final update to be something worth waiting for, right? hmm or idk. talking too much, ill go back to the darkness :'P

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Padav22 and Daseson
Jun 1, 2022
used the godly brother mod and got the color mod and the uncen mod, and so far I'm having trouble during the nitch scene where she is on her back, when I click insert the guys invisible

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
great job das, love the image !
Can i ask you a thing ? it's been some time i wanted to ask you but i never did bc i didn't want to put more pressure on you.
When you say that you'll release all the images of the color version of kistune you mean even h scenes ? ( i'm not personally interested in those )
and what about normal version ? will they come with this update too ?
Thanks and as always no pressure from me, i just want to understand
and
Hello,

The kitsune update will be all the content that the mod currently has, so the H scenes will not be there yet, those will come after the kitsune update.

used the godly brother mod and got the color mod and the uncen mod, and so far I'm having trouble during the nitch scene where she is on her back, when I click insert the guys invisible
I have never used cheat mods, since in my opinion they take away the good thing about the game, which is unlocking everything little by little.

Although based on the fact that the color mod only changes images, I don't think it is the cause of that error.

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Hey, just wanted to let you know that during this scene while using blonde hair, it switches to gray for this one image.
Hair bug.png

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes