Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
In "Hogwarts," the next main character is Hermione Granger. The game with her is already available on my Patreon or boosty. In the next version I will add the ability to play as Harry Potter himself.
For chapters 3, 4, 5, I'm not sure yet which universe the game will take place in. Perhaps it will be Marvel or DC characters
Since your first two chapters are fantasy, mayhaps stick with that. Try another fantasy franchise like Warhammer, Narnia, Dragonriders Of Pern, Earthsea, Middle Earth, Red Sonia or others. It will help keep the general themes you are using, as it seems this all works with magic. If you go DC/Marvel, focus on one singular area....like say Constantine and the House Of Mystery, or maybe something involving the Scarlet Witch or Magik.

Reactions: QawsVass

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I found one quite early on I think when playing as Hermione. Tested on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it is indeed due to the use of an old save. But I fixed it, here is the bugfix

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
Thanks to Patreon's "marvelous" policy almost in the new year itself, my page was blocked and deleted, as well as much of my earnings. This was very frustrating and I was depressed for a while. I worked hard and the result was taken away from me:cry: In fact, in the near future I have no possibility to restore my old page, so I made a new one!
I will be glad to have your support and subscriptions!

Also don't forget about my page on

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
in about a couple weeks.
In the meantime, the game is available on my patreon or boosty for only 2$ :giggle:
How is the NTR in the game? I mean, do we have a girlfriend (love interest) that does things behind our backs or the NTR it's just "if you loose NTR happens"

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
How is the NTR in the game? I mean, do we have a girlfriend (love interest) that does things behind our backs or the NTR it's just "if you loose NTR happens"
first option. there are a few "love interests" who do things behind the MC's back. And you can watch if you want

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes