VN Ren'Py I'm working on a new game.

Skull-Sama

Jul 13, 2020
Untitled-1.jpg
View attachment 770506
I've got a story readied. Time traveling, back to ancient China, get laid. I'm planning on releasing a demo by the end of September. There will be multiple endings, choices.
As of now, I am working on character sprites and soon will get down to bg.
I will update my work progress here regularly.
FYI: I'm a professional concept artist and it hasn't been a good year for me. I just get sick of materializing people's ideas instead of my own. Maybe this is gonna be a big turn for my career. Cheers.

Last edited:

Skull-Sama

Jul 13, 2020
Update: 8/18
I managed to have some free time and sketched out a new character today. It's 4:15 a.m now. Gonna head to bed.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Choo-choo

Skull-Sama

Jul 13, 2020
Update: 08/19
Two days in a row having time to work on this personal project. I think I'm about to get fired from my studio :HideThePain:. Maybe this is a good time to set up my Patreon page. Please help me next time you see me with a tin can on the internet.
Anyways, I'm doing some inking today, not finished yet, tho.
update.jpg

215303j

Good luck! There was a old-ish hentai game (and anime, I think), called Koihime Musou, based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, where the MC is Liu Bei (the only male in the game) and his famous generals are all women. Nice game, and worthy to have a look at. Even the battles were done quite nicely and were not a chore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skull-Sama

Skull-Sama

Jul 13, 2020
Good luck! There was a old-ish hentai game (and anime, I think), called Koihime Musou, based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, where the MC is Liu Bei (the only male in the game) and his famous generals are all women. Nice game, and worthy to have a look at. Even the battles were done quite nicely and were not a chore.
Hi Thialf, thank you for your suggestion. Much appreciated. I'm looking into this game right now for some inspiration and it is quite impressive. Unfortunately, I'm an amateur coder so I will play safe this time and stick with "The story is tailored by how you play" kind of game. A battle system will have to wait 'til I have the fund to hire a professional game programmer. But I will definitely keep that in mind. Again, thank you for your suggestion. Wait for my demo. Cheers (y)

Reactions: 215303j