Seeking I'm thinking of making a game

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe the same concept can be applied to a sci-fi game? MC is a man who finally saved up enough to buy his own spaceship (his dream was to bang alien girls). Once he takes off he gets involved in a conflict between different alien races. The end would have him choose which alien race to help (and romance).

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
In that case morality can be based on if the knight helps people on his way. Or his general demeanor. Or even how he views women. Maybe he thinks demons can be integrated into society? Maybe he wants them to be eradicated?

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Maybe the same concept can be applied to a sci-fi game? MC is a man who finally saved up enough to buy his own spaceship (his dream was to bang alien girls). Once he takes off he gets involved in a conflict between different alien races. The end would have him choose which alien race to help (and romance).
ah maybe you could twist that to a space paws style do you fuck human and save race or create alien hybrids or just fuck everyone? If that was to develop character story, it could become a massive project with many different style human/hybrids from other people or aliens. Or maybe you become some sort of star wars like fighter that decides whether a race lives or gets destroyed?

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
ah so its like the sort of dreams-of-desire-style magic get-out-of-jail-free card? maybe a sort of mind control would work well with @revan335 and his idea?
I am sure it would work. In a game with mind control I would like to see a protagonist who can use full potential of his power, not like in DoD where he really takes things slowly in my opinion

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
In that case morality can be based on if the knight helps people on his way. Or his general demeanor. Or even how he views women. Maybe he thinks demons can be integrated into society? Maybe he wants them to be eradicated?
So maybe a sort of quiz beforehand wouldn't work? Give him some stock quests in a "prologue" that determines one of a few outcomes and a few personalised scenes?

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Being in the unique position of deciding whether a race lives or dies is pretty awesome. Maybe the MC is declared an arbitor between the 3 main races that are warring. Humans and 2 alien races. The MC is then given 3 representatives from each race (females of course) that try to convince him to swing things their way.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
I am sure it would work. In a game with mind control I would like to see a protagonist who can use full potential of his power, not like in DoD where he really takes things slowly in my opinion
So a nerdy guy who practised on his sexy friend/sister depending on whether you want incest that then moves to mom/teacher to the whole sort of town where you uncover their true dreams and wishes and either help them achieve their goals or destroy them from within to be no more than a cum-bucket type plot, I can't think of any deeply story type of games like that, could be interesting

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Being in the unique position of deciding whether a race lives or dies is pretty awesome. Maybe the MC is declared an arbitor between the 3 main races that are warring. Humans and 2 alien races. The MC is then given 3 representatives from each race (females of course) that try to convince him to swing things their way.
haha maybe start with that, 3 sex scenes that then decide what path of the story you have, each race having one discernible feature: humans are big assed, one alien race with big tits and no males, and a futa alien race? Scenes then tailored to the choices you make?

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Oh that does sound interesting. Two paths, determined by what the player selects in the prologue. The MC can be a traditional knight that wants to make the world a better place. Or someone who is only doing this to better their position in the world (not necessarily evil, just self-serving).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yung, as a developer and a writer specifically, my advice is to take this from a completely different angle. If you want to make a good game you should make sure that what you make is something YOU are passionate about. Your story will be so much better for it if you do. Then, once you've decided what you're gonna make your game about, if you wanna get some advice on more specific things, like, characters to build or how to write certain things, then we would be able to help.

Check out this thread, and how they built up their game using input from a few of us but from the start was their idea.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Oh that does sound interesting. Two paths, determined by what the player selects in the prologue. The MC can be a traditional knight that wants to make the world a better place. Or someone who is only doing this to better their position in the world (not necessarily evil, just self-serving).
yeah and tailor an angel or a demon depending on the opposite of what they chose, to try to flip their morality? Would that be interesting instead of good=angel bad=devil

Reactions: revan335

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
One generic human, one female alien race and one all futa race sound good. I just hope that daz or whatever program you are going to use can support that. Unless you make a text game, which is great too.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Yung, as a developer and a writer specifically, my advice is to take this from a completely different angle. If you want to make a good game you should make sure that what you make is something YOU are passionate about. Your story will be so much better for it if you do. Then, once you've decided what you're gonna make your game about, if you wanna get some advice on more specific things, like, characters to build or how to write certain things, then we would be able to help.

Check out this thread, and how they built up their game using input from a few of us but from the start was their idea.
i was waiting for you to reply lol, yeah the final idea and decision will be mine, im interested on what the community appears to enjoy the most. No point creating some zombie rape game which 20 people play and 2000 ignore, you know?

Reactions: DarthSeduction

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I agree with DarthSedition. Please don't feel pressured by me giving ideas. Do what you want to do, and what you think will be fun.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
One generic human, one female alien race and one all futa race sound good. I just hope that daz or whatever program you are going to use can support that. Unless you make a text game, which is great too.
yeah good thing about that is that it would fit lots of fetishes too, so everyone will be able to release their own ketchup to it

Reactions: revan335

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i was waiting for you to reply lol, yeah the final idea and decision will be mine, im interested on what the community appears to enjoy the most. No point creating some zombie rape game which 20 people play and 2000 ignore, you know?
True, you'd lose some on premise alone for that fetish hahaha. That said, for instance, I'm not really into bdsm or bestiality, but if its written well it's fun still. It was entertaining, even if I wasn't sexually excited by it, to have my more depraved playthrough of Coceter Chronicles force Tabitha to fuck a dog and a horse. I'm also really not into M/S incest, but I'd actually say that Milfy City's M/S route is one of the more fun game route's I've played so far.

So even if you have a fetish that's not someone's favorite you could totally integrate it into your game so that you can have your passion... if you want to rape zombies, or have a female MC raped by zombies, you can make that something that could happen in the game under certain circumstances, and so long as you don't make her a retard in lechertown I'd still play it.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
True, you'd lose some on premise alone for that fetish hahaha. That said, for instance, I'm not really into bdsm or bestiality, but if its written well it's fun still. It was entertaining, even if I wasn't sexually excited by it, to have my more depraved playthrough of Coceter Chronicles force Tabitha to fuck a dog and a horse. I'm also really not into M/S incest, but I'd actually say that Milfy City's M/S route is one of the more fun game route's I've played so far.

So even if you have a fetish that's not someone's favorite you could totally integrate it into your game so that you can have your passion... if you want to rape zombies, or have a female MC raped by zombies, you can make that something that could happen in the game under certain circumstances, and so long as you don't make her a retard in lechertown I'd still play it.
yeah thats why i think so many devs fail under a kink, they don't give it enough story effort and make it a fuck fest. Dystopian project already doing the zombie thing, and well, but i get your point. While i hate incest, with some of the writings and anti incest patches the games are fun

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You must be passionate about YOUR game to make it good.

But if you still want to know then here I go.

Kissing, not many games have it in it and we need more games with it in so the MC can give kisses to the girls starting with a check kiss and moving on to a more passionate kiss, I also wish to see after doing something nice for an NPC then that NPC starts out with giving MC a kiss on the check then the mouth then a passionate kiss and so on.
"One of the daily option is to give them a kiss."

Either long time friends like growing up together or incest, I prefer incest my self.

Pregnancy, there are very few good games with pregnancy in them and we need more.

Above all else Love and Romance, to many corruption, mind control, magic or super powers to get the girls.
All that is needed is love and romance like we are now getting in games like "Life with Mary" and "Melody" and "A New Home" A New Home seems to be going romance and love but will have to wait and see.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
if u plan t make game and u need music for it pls contact me im musical producer ill send u my music for free

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Preferred kinks: Rape, Slave, BDSM, Prostitution, Maledom, Corruption.

I prefer Female Protagonist because when you're the guy, the female NPCs always FEEL like NPCs, but if I control the character, I can imagine her with a personalty, etc. Honestly, it's also more interesting what's going on in the Sub's head. Games with good writing seem to recognize this. Take a look at News Desk, you play as the Male/Dom, but all the sex scenes are written from your rival/sub's perspective. And they're way better for it.

All that being said if a game was done with NPC's that react and change based on your actions, I can see male protagonist working. The best game with NPC interactions I've seen so far is Unholy Arts. You're an equal competitor for a role, and you can use domination and stuff to influence/change the other girls. The thing that makes this so great is that there's a bunch of sliding stats that change based on what you do, and more importantly EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO THEM, THEY CAN DO TO YOU! It's fantastic, and the only game I've played where the NPC's felt alive enough to make me want to Dom them. They have actual personalities. You can't play as a male in that one, but it represents a system that would do it well.

I prefer Corruption where she is gradually trained to enjoy it against her will/given kinks based on what is done to her. It's rare to come by but great when it shows up. No Haven seems to have the structure to make this happen, but the execution hasn't occurred yet. Specifically the Loaded Dice Mod seems to be working on a Player Slavery system. The PC is the leader of a Sex Slavery mercenary band, but can lose respect/have submissive tendencies, etc. If she (You can play as either gender, but I'm writing based on my kinks/playthroughs) loses enough respect, and has a dominant/unscrupulous second in command, he can start raping her at night and growing her submission. This is the best part of that game currently, but it doesn't go anywhere, and eventually the option to keep playing as the sub disappears as when she is truly overthrown the 2nd in command becomes the player character.

What I don't like however is how most Japanese games do it. A few horny dudes just shove themselves in and suddenly she loves it. It feels like the writers have never met a woman in real life *and* never bothered to read what women have written about sex/kinks. It's so much better if there's a true RIVAL of some sort, from either the Dom OR the Sub's perspective.

Another of my favorite games to date is Whore Life, a mod to Girl's Life, but better than all the other content, as it has depth and progress. This one just hits my personal kinks extremely well with the forced prostitution. Honestly there isn't a single game out there that actually hits BEING a slave well, as the nature of slavery is a lack of choice. Whore Life finds an excelent middle road, where you HAVE to whore yourself for a certain amount of money each week, but outside that your choices are unchanged.