Seeking I'm thinking of making a game

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Silly me this was 2 years ago. Eh ill post it in case someone else looks for ideas.
If your looking at making a game heres some things I look for at it & from what ive played the faults. For a general audience here's my thoughts:

Wholesome is liked but rarely seen.

I personally look for one of two things (but not both). Exhibitionism
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or monster girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personality-wise depends heavily on the game, though for wholesome a good center is the calm seductive wife (not in ntr or cheating way). The game A house in a rift is a good example of that with the first girl, the succubus. It's a good anchor for the story and can be used to keep others from branching out too far (can hold up personality faults, letting you make some in other characters) in a wholesome game. Branching out to other personalities is good just don't go too far with characters in the childish direction or crazy direction, normal people find these a bit of a turnoff. These need a more careful balance and sex scenes with them, with a girl who has a childish personality, needs to have a runup towards seductiveness beforehand. Else it just feels like pedophilia.

Keep in mind limitations on the setting of the game, earth past gives the most limitations, magic darkages has the least. Modern has less though keeping it real can be difficult. Futuristic is another that has few limitations, though keep in mind suspension of disbelief is difficult to keep in this one.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Preferred kinks: Rape, Slave, BDSM, Prostitution, Maledom, Corruption.

I prefer Female Protagonist because when you're the guy, the female NPCs always FEEL like NPCs, but if I control the character, I can imagine her with a personalty, etc. Honestly, it's also more interesting what's going on in the Sub's head. Games with good writing seem to recognize this. Take a look at News Desk, you play as the Male/Dom, but all the sex scenes are written from your rival/sub's perspective. And they're way better for it.

All that being said if a game was done with NPC's that react and change based on your actions, I can see male protagonist working. The best game with NPC interactions I've seen so far is Unholy Arts. You're an equal competitor for a role, and you can use domination and stuff to influence/change the other girls. The thing that makes this so great is that there's a bunch of sliding stats that change based on what you do, and more importantly EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO THEM, THEY CAN DO TO YOU! It's fantastic, and the only game I've played where the NPC's felt alive enough to make me want to Dom them. They have actual personalities. You can't play as a male in that one, but it represents a system that would do it well.

I prefer Corruption where she is gradually trained to enjoy it against her will/given kinks based on what is done to her. It's rare to come by but great when it shows up. No Haven seems to have the structure to make this happen, but the execution hasn't occurred yet. Specifically the Loaded Dice Mod seems to be working on a Player Slavery system. The PC is the leader of a Sex Slavery mercenary band, but can lose respect/have submissive tendencies, etc. If she (You can play as either gender, but I'm writing based on my kinks/playthroughs) loses enough respect, and has a dominant/unscrupulous second in command, he can start raping her at night and growing her submission. This is the best part of that game currently, but it doesn't go anywhere, and eventually the option to keep playing as the sub disappears as when she is truly overthrown the 2nd in command becomes the player character.

What I don't like however is how most Japanese games do it. A few horny dudes just shove themselves in and suddenly she loves it. It feels like the writers have never met a woman in real life *and* never bothered to read what women have written about sex/kinks. It's so much better if there's a true RIVAL of some sort, from either the Dom OR the Sub's perspective.

Another of my favorite games to date is Whore Life, a mod to Girl's Life, but better than all the other content, as it has depth and progress. This one just hits my personal kinks extremely well with the forced prostitution. Honestly there isn't a single game out there that actually hits BEING a slave well, as the nature of slavery is a lack of choice. Whore Life finds an excelent middle road, where you HAVE to whore yourself for a certain amount of money each week, but outside that your choices are unchanged.
i would never wanted a game that i will be the women character...simply becouse

1- the character developer is a man soo the female character personalety will be close to a man prespective not a real woman feeling.. thats why some time when i see how the girls acting and talking in this games is just like what the man want or think or talk i dont feel like its woman talking here ..thats why if im the woman char in the game i will still never know how the woman think or want ..its still man imagenation

2- i dont like to get fucked ,,,the woman char in the game will be fucked 100 times for sure thats more matching to a female player but if im male player i want the opposite

3- i cannot injoy fallowing boys and seducing boys in game becouse i dont do that in real life so ill not gona injoy it in the game unless im seducing girls or something

this is all oppenton of mine maybe u or some other like to be women char i dont know but thats just what i think ..not general

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I prefer Corruption where she is gradually trained to enjoy it against her will/given kinks based on what is done to her. It's rare to come by but great when it shows up. No Haven seems to have the structure to make this happen, but the execution hasn't occurred yet. Specifically the Loaded Dice Mod seems to be working on a Player Slavery system. The PC is the leader of a Sex Slavery mercenary band, but can lose respect/have submissive tendencies, etc. If she (You can play as either gender, but I'm writing based on my kinks/playthroughs) loses enough respect, and has a dominant/unscrupulous second in command, he can start raping her at night and growing her submission. This is the best part of that game currently, but it doesn't go anywhere, and eventually the option to keep playing as the sub disappears as when she is truly overthrown the 2nd in command becomes the player character.
Tell me if you found another game like this