RPGM I'm thinking of creating a game, casually

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
I want to create a game, nothing serious, I don't know how to program or design, but I found the RPG Maker tool easy to use, even unity.

But I will probably use RPG Maker and I was thinking of using scenes from honey select 2 for images of the sex scenes.

What do you think? Know an easier way?

I accept any tips, and if you have videos or ways on how to improve honey select scenes, it would be of great help.

PS: I don't know if this forum is the right place, sorry.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I want to create a game, nothing serious, I don't know how to program or design, but I found the RPG Maker tool easy to use, even unity.

But I will probably use RPG Maker and I was thinking of using scenes from honey select 2 for images of the sex scenes.

I accept any tips, and if you have videos or ways on how to improve honey select scenes, it would be of great help.

Whatever you are most comfortable with. For me, it was renpy and daz studio. At some point, I would like to get into Honey Select. If I were to try another engine, it would probably be Unity or Unreal.

Reactions: lcsgmrbr

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
Whatever you are most comfortable with. For me, it was renpy and daz studio. At some point, I would like to get into Honey Select. If I were to try another engine, it would probably be Unity or Unreal.
I hadn't thought about ren'py, but I was thinking about a game where you control the character. But who knows, it's all on paper yet, I'll see how ren'py works, thanks.

I thought here and about koikatu?

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you are willing to make the commitment to figuring it all out, I would choose something like Unity over RPGM, but then I could be biased.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
If you can code, I would recommend a game engine like Unity or Unreal Engine. If you can't code (like me), I would choose RPGM if you want a game where the player can control the character on a map.

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
If you are willing to make the commitment to figuring it all out, I would choose something like Unity over RPGM, but then I could be biased.
Thanks for the answer, I'm thinking about starting with RPG and gradually discovering about Unity, I have a game idea that I think would work better on it

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
If you can code, I would recommend a game engine like Unity or Unreal Engine. If you can't code (like me), I would choose RPGM if you want a game where the player can control the character on a map.
Do you design your game? I don't know how to draw, I'm thinking of using Daz STUDIO or Honey select 2 and maybe koikatu

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

There is something to consider.
If you want your game to run on every platform, unity wouldn't be the first choice. It sucks on Linux and i really tried.
RPGM seems good, so does RenPy obviously. But most people dislike RPGM games.

I never considered RPGM though since it cost money before you can use it.
RenPy is free and the coding is modest. Unless you want certain features in the game like a map or gallery. Also the UI takes a little time to iron unless you leave it like it is.
Most users are very picky and prefer RenPy. Especially for saves and history.

Godot could be something of interest as it seems like RPGM but opensource.
Though i did not try it myself.

In the end, with whatever you feel comfortable and "home" with is the engine of your choice.