I'm mostly into fighting/wrestling stuff ^^

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
You might have some luck finding a fellow dev for your game though posting on the Dream Knockout discord.
I had a look at DK, but it's not really the type of game I like and the action is just focused on punches (with gloves)
Whe I prefer kicking scenes and graplling, humiliating holds etc...

Not sure they can handle this type of "real time" interaction.
but still their method is interesting.
Basically they did some kind of Boko-type game

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I had a look at DK, but it's not really the type of game I like and the action is just focused on punches (with gloves)
Whe I prefer kicking scenes and graplling, humiliating holds etc...

Not sure they can handle this type of "real time" interaction.
but still their method is interesting.
Basically they did some kind of Boko-type game
I am sorry to hear you didn't like Dream Knockout 2.

I was actually referring to some of the members in their fanbase, not the dev themself. Sadly they just disappeared about 3 years ago. I am sure some of the developers in their discord/ on some of the common deviantart groups would have no problem with kicking and bare knuckle content.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I am sorry to hear you didn't like Dream Knockout 2.

I was actually referring to some of the members in their fanbase, not the dev themself. Sadly they just disappeared about 3 years ago. I am sure some of the developers in their discord/ on some of the common deviantart groups would have no problem with kicking and bare knuckle content.
I'll talk with them... :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
As cheesy and unrealistic as it is, I'm surprised there aren't more games with a good cat fight or two in it. As far as I know it's fairly popular. What guy wouldn't want to see more?

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I have no problem with catfights. But usually in mainstream medias, it's all about hair pull and rolling on the floor, more than real mean violent moves. IMO, Japanese do it really better. If you have a look a how girls kills each others in the "marriage" scene of TAG movie by Sion Sono... Just perfect. The girl just break all the other girls freaking bones, arms neck etc, drop kick one of them before to litteraly crush her head with her foot. And she do it wearing a cute cocktail dress... flashing her white pantsu many times... Yes, this one is a horror movie, this is why they allow all these stuffs. ^^

Nov 5, 2018
If you like Reverse Ryona in combination with Fighting/Wrestling then I would suggest to try out Tower of Trample from Bo Wei.
Other great femdom games are produced by Darktoz. Should you also enjoy really tall women then try out Goddess of Trampling.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Any link to these games ? Looks interesting.
I have nothing against realistic work, but usually the "realistic" ones have a weird artificial feeling, this is why I have a preference for the anime stylized ones (but not extremely kawaii girls/monster/creature whatever)

Nov 5, 2018
Search the title of the games in the forum engine. Then open major threads associated to these games. In those you will find links to download them.

Darktoz game titles:
- Asylum
- Captured by Dark Elves
- Femdom City Mantis

Nov 5, 2018
Ah, one more thing. I have written fan fiction here on the forum. It can be found in GENERAL DISCUSSION/OFF-TOPIC.

Titles:
- Tower of Trample Amazon Wrestling League (two parts posted so far).
- Fetish Begins.

Most important tags:
- Femdom
- Foot Fetish

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Ah, one more thing. I have written fan fiction here on the forum. It can be found in GENERAL DISCUSSION/OFF-TOPIC.

Titles:
- Tower of Trample Amazon Wrestling League (two parts posted so far).
- Fetish Begins.

Most important tags:
- Femdom
- Foot Fetish
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Sadly, I don't really like 3D western type characters, to me they look not appealing...
Feet stuffs are not really my stuff either. I'm ok with high heel stuff and ballbust.
But my favourite stuff is when
-girls have cute face, but grown up looking body. (no kiddish stuff)
-animated graphics 2D or 3D
-Use many wrestling moves mostly with TIGHS and BUTT... ^^

This is why BOKO877's work is nearly perfect for me.
1st release of Under the Witch was pretty good too. (with the actual witch as an opponent)

Reactions: Viola966

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
OH, thanks!
I'm not that good to find such games! They look similar to what I like.
I will give it a try!
Thanks again for sharing, and don't hesitate to give other names if you find some!

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
OH, thanks!
I'm not that good to find such games! They look similar to what I like.
I will give it a try!
Thanks again for sharing, and don't hesitate to give other names if you find some!
That one with Harley Quinn is not at all a femdom game.
When you first meet her she does berate you, and ko you right away. And I still can't beat her. But there's no real defeat scenes. They could be added at some point, as I think the dev kind of felt that angle a little, or they may never be.