I'm making a new game: Reparations

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
OK, so....when? :)
More than anyone I'm aware of devs coming and making promises... they announce some release and it never comes, or comes months later. So when I made this thread I knew I had to follow through with my commitment to it. My expectation right now is that we will have a release before the end of the month. I am still a bit rusty and I will update with a more concrete date when I have it.

hi JOBEO.
out of interest , will we have the option to name the mc and the main girls names ourselves , or will they just be fixed like they were in BULLY?
Ya people asked for that a lot with Bully. Is it really something people want?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
the truth is that most games on this site let you choose the name of the MC, personally it has never been a feature that catches my attention especially, but many people like to be able to name the MC

Reactions: Rastafoo and Jobeo

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
More than anyone I'm aware of devs coming and making promises... they announce some release and it never comes, or comes months later. So when I made this thread I knew I had to follow through with my commitment to it. My expectation right now is that we will have a release before the end of the month. I am still a bit rusty and I will update with a more concrete date when I have it.

Ya people asked for that a lot with Bully. Is it really something people want?
hi JOBEO.
Though not essential , i feel it adds a nice touch , especially if the player wants to use names of his wife , partner or ex-partner just to add an extra dimension to the game to make it that extra bit more personal , but at the end of the day it's your call.

Reactions: Jobeo

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Jobeo,nice to hear from you again, was sad to hear your Game got pulled, the baby thing wasnt my bag so I just skipped it, didn't really know what happend there, just saw it in the comments, glad your making a new game, the graphics were just amazing, Hope I will see "The King" in your new Game, he was Ugly and fat, and then getting laid by that foxy chick....Great!!,loved seeing him with the guys wife in bed :ROFLMAO:
Like I said Great hearing from you again.....(y)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
hi JOBEO.
Though not essential , i feel it adds a nice touch , especially if the player wants to use names of his wife , partner or ex-partner just to add an extra dimension to the game to make it that extra bit more personal , but at the end of the day it's your call.
Ya buddy for you I will do it.

Hope I will see "The King" in your new Game, he was Ugly and fat, and then getting laid by that foxy chick....Great!!,loved seeing him with the guys wife in bed :ROFLMAO:
Like I said Great hearing from you again.....(y)
Thanks ya I don't plan to reuse any characters but the game will definitely have an *African* component to it.

xSaint

Jan 9, 2019
Great news. I've been wondering what are you up to since the thread was deleted.
But I do have a question about Bully:
The latest chapter was 5 if I'm not mistaken, you won't proceed with the game anymore? It wasn't finished...

No doubt that it was one of my favorite femdom games, very hyped about your new stuff.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
It would be quite epic that at some unexpected moment Jobeo will release chapter 6 of 'Bully' in f95 and he will put in the description something like, "I'm back bitches!" the Haters will say "Oh no! he is back!" and fans will cheer the great Jobeo... haha, it's an interesting idea

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great news. I've been wondering what are you up to since the thread was deleted.
But I do have a question about Bully:
The latest chapter was 5 if I'm not mistaken, you won't proceed with the game anymore? It wasn't finished...
Yes, after Bully was removed I lost my motivation. I gave up on developing and figured I would never do it again. It was like that for a long time. The idea of starting over with a game that wasn't banned got me interested in developing again. Will that ever lead to a Bully Chapter 6? I'm not sure... but I know there was definitely no chance of it when I had given up on developing.

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
The essence of the new game will be exactly the same as 'Bully'? extreme humiliation and black supremacy? or will there be noticeable differences? in 'Bully' there were certain interesting decisions but there were no decisions that will completely change the course of the story, do you want the new game to be linear just like 'Bully'? Or do you want to make the game have 2 or 3 different routes?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The essence of the new game will be exactly the same as 'Bully'? extreme humiliation and black supremacy?
I think the fetishes will be very similar but how to story progresses and how we get there will be different. I think certain mistakes were made in how Bully started out in chapter 1... and I will try to correct those in this new story.

The problem with forking the storyline in multiple different directions is that it really reduces the content of any one progression. People complained that Bully didn't explore a storyline where there was some form of uprising against the BNWO. The problem is that isn't a storyline I'm interested in. Really there is only one storyline progression I'm interested in.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Guys. I think I'm ready to announce a release date.

Chapter 1 - Saturday - September 28th

I will have to remember how to package up a game but I think this date is doable. If anything changes I will definitely follow up. I think the majority of content is there and things just have to be polished up a bit. Hopefully everyone enjoys Chapter 1 and this gets things back into the rhythm of development.

Keep an eye out!!

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hi Jobeo.
great news , i'm really looking forward to this new story/game.
unfortunately i'm away that weekend , but i will def download it when i get back on the monday.