• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm making a new game: Reparations

mininator1

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, after Bully was removed I lost my motivation. I gave up on developing and figured I would never do it again. It was like that for a long time. The idea of starting over with a game that wasn't banned got me interested in developing again. Will that ever lead to a Bully Chapter 6? I'm not sure... but I know there was definitely no chance of it when I had given up on developing.

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement.
Yes please I would love chapter 6 *.*

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, after Bully was removed I lost my motivation. I gave up on developing and figured I would never do it again. It was like that for a long time. The idea of starting over with a game that wasn't banned got me interested in developing again. Will that ever lead to a Bully Chapter 6? I'm not sure... but I know there was definitely no chance of it when I had given up on developing.

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement.
I'm curious if you considered removing content that's deemed overboard instead of just dropping whole game? Or are you against any content police, seeing how you don't have patreon cause of their guidelines enforcement? It's not like you have to remake whole episode, its just few scenes that need to be reworked.

Reactions: snoupy

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
I'm curious if you considered removing content that's deemed overboard instead of just dropping whole game? Or are you against any content police, seeing how you don't have patreon cause of their guidelines enforcement? It's not like you have to remake whole episode, its just few scenes that need to be reworked.
I think this is right Jobeo! if you cut the scenes with baby your game must be caming back!! try it Jobeo! all we are waiting for chapter 6!!!!