I'm looking for a moho animator

Godiva's Rubs

Mar 9, 2019
Hello! I'm looking for a Moho 13 animator. I'm working on a game, the second, and I need some support to finish it.

I've the characters created and rigged, I just need the animations. It's a hardcore game, so It have rape and violence scenes. I'll give you the characters and the instructions and you should to give me back the animation finished.

I want a good level of animation so, you need to master Moho. If you're interested, please show me you porfolio and give me a cost for each animation.

Thanks!

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Looks promising.
you may have better luck posting here https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
read the pinned thread for an example recruitment template

On a side note, I'm interested in the technical aspect. First I've heard about Moho, and looking around it looks like its common to import animations as an FBX. Do you use an FBX workflow? Checking their pricing, it looks like it takes the $400 Pro version for this. I may use the trial just to see how it handles complex animations, such as that shock effect you used, I'd just like to see how it auto organizes the FBX since I've used similar techniques but using Blender instead.

Godiva's Rubs

Mar 9, 2019
Hello! Thanks for the advice. I'll move or publish again this post on that place. I don't know how FBX workflow works. I'm using just the traditional tools of Moho, that It's for me, the best software to make vector 2d animation.