• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm having an issue finding this game, please help!

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I'm not sure how to explain this, but I'm looking for a game where you have some kind of business and a partner. You play as a male and your business partner is a female with blonde hair. You apparently have multiple encounters, sexually, but your partner ends up telling you that she told somebody, within the business higher up(?), about all the 'dirt' she has on you. I think during the next day you call your wife or so and your business partner wanted to get you into trouble with your wife to make your life even more of a hell than it already is. Your wife ends up being a bitch to your partner and claims she doesn't give flying fuck about you sleeping around with her and not to bother her about that. Later within the game you end up breaking your (ex?)partner and slowly corrupting her into a slave of some sort for your wife and yourself. You also have the choice to abandon her at a party or continue to keep her as a 'cum dumpster' or some shit.

All I remember is that is has corruption, lesbian, and male prot as the tags but can't remember the name of the game. I also barely remember any kind of pictures from the game.

*Ren'PY (most likely)
* MIGHT be married to a darker skin female (Not 100% sure)
*Wife is a mistress and as one or two female slaves(?) from college or so.

I'm sorry if this isn't enough information about the game, but that's all I remember about it. I just want to give the game another chance or to see if anybody knows if it's still in development or abandoned. Thanks for taking the time to read this.