3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
I just got the "true ending", can there be a bad ending spoiler,Because I'm afraid the bad ending will hurt, so I beg you to give a bad ending spoiler

Zuckerfee

Sep 14, 2021
So many WEGs with bottom of the barrel art somehow manage to average nearly 4 stars on here, yet this cute little game gets low ratings? The friend's mom is hot, but I wish there were some "real" CGs with the MC's mom (not counting the eroge). The subversive twist kinda overstayed its welcome, no need to draw it out like that when everyone saw where this is going at the drop of the first hints. I thought the gameplay loop would be more annoying than it actually ended up being since it speeds up a lot as the game progresses.
Great art, servicable gameplay, could use more CGs. 3,5/5

Reactions: MEMEmperor

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
I just got the "true ending", can there be a bad ending spoiler,Because I'm afraid the bad ending will hurt, so I beg you to give a bad ending spoiler
in bad ending the mc friends mom(green haired chick) doesnt allow the mc to bang her anymore and the mc friend also doesnt get to bang mc mom(blue haired chick) anymore because only in the true ending mc mom accepts the mc friend as her partner i woudnt call it a bad ending its a normal ending

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
in bad ending the mc friends mom(green haired chick) doesnt allow the mc to bang her anymore and the mc friend also doesnt get to bang mc mom(blue haired chick) anymore because only in the true ending mc mom accepts the mc friend as her partner i woudnt call it a bad ending its a normal ending
, I thought the bad ending was that the green-haired mother was dating With Kouhai and MC's friend's relationship. The blue-haired mother is still dating, but in MC we are lonely Because they already have their respective partners nearby, but if they don't, I'll be calm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I got the true ending first try lmao. I almost wanted to cry reading the text that lead up to it but at the same time I'm a stone cold bastard and I was suppressing the urge to laugh at the obviously hinted at twist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now if only someone could tell me if there are alternate endings, before I delete this goofy ass shit lol

aiharayone

Apr 11, 2021
holyf.jpg holyfUCK.jpg
well i didn't expect the dialog
got me tears up on my cheeks.....
best game fr but the gameplay are kinda repeatitve if u asked me
BUT YEAH THE TRUE END IS PRICELESS FOR ME
"as long as love is definitely there"
LIKE WHAT GOT INTO THE DEV

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes