I'm developing Debasing Grounds - A Text-Based RPG Inspired by Corruption of Champions and Degrees of Lewdity

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I'm a big fan of games like Corruption of Champions and Degrees of Lewdity, so I decided to make my own adult-themed RPG, Debasing Grounds.

I aimed for longer and less repetitive text sequences while keeping the dark themes and customizable characters. If you're not into dark themes, this game might not be your thing.

The game is free to play, but future versions will be released first for Patrons/Subscribers. It's an HTML-based game, so it needs a web browser to play it and should work on almost any platform.

Hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to share your feedback.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I'm intrigued so far but I'm struggling with the loop of raping outside the gym. Also it's not clear when something just isn't implemented yet, so not worth pursuing, as opposed to working at it and seeing about getting a change. Does the Patreon include a walkthrough or cheats? (I can just diddle the stats in the save file but I don't have any idea whether that will break anything else you have primed.) :)