Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Ah the plugin is not included in the repack. My apologies for that. You can grab it . I'm really sorry about it. I really thought it's included since that plugin is very convenient.
You can access the plugin menu with F1.
Thanks for your help! Sorry to keep being a pain in the ass, but would you mind uploading the plugin here if possible? I don't have a discord. If you can't that's fine.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
You can use the pushup plug in. It's in the "Optional" plugins folder. You have to install it first then it'll appear as an option when you are doing clothing. See pic.
Thanks! It doesn't seem to completely remove it, but it mostly does the job.

I was thinking of modifying the bump map of the bra, but I'm not sure how to go about it. It looks like a Photoshop job but I'm clueless how to increase the "size" or "thickness" of the material.

ArthEim

May 10, 2021
Hello, in the main game in a certain position H the buttocks are frozen and do not react because of the hands of the male character,
doggy style example, is there a mod or plugins to change that like in the studio (advanced mod (boobs and butt).

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Hello, in the main game in a certain position H the buttocks are frozen and do not react because of the hands of the male character,
doggy style example, is there a mod or plugins to change that like in the studio (advanced mod (boobs and butt).
Cheers. If that happens in game maybe try to press N during H scene (animation dregger window or something like that) and try to adjust hands or other body parts, this will not spoil animation's node constraints but may release butt colliders from being blocked by other obiect.

veul

Sep 23, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am using Hooh's Scripted Dicks and trying to figure something out.

The S Dick Type A is the one I want to use in terms of texture. The issue is the FK and Track Nearest both don't have parented bones. I would think the FK should have parented bones, while the track nearest maybe won't because of its unique squishing nature. The only one that fits is the Type B FK which you can see below on the right.

My end intent is to have a way to show a flaccid dick that looks similar to the erect version. I'm not seeing a good way to do it for the Type A. I'm hoping its an outdated zipmod or there is a fix.

I have tried to do node constraints to parent each part to the one below, but it seems like stick 7 kind of messes things up since thats the only one actually childed to its appropriate parent. I'm not an expert, so possibly a way and I just couldn't figure it out.

Thank you.

1715558936083.png 1715558944411.png

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am using Hooh's Scripted Dicks and trying to figure something out.

The S Dick Type A is the one I want to use in terms of texture. The issue is the FK and Track Nearest both don't have parented bones. I would think the FK should have parented bones, while the track nearest maybe won't because of its unique squishing nature. The only one that fits is the Type B FK which you can see below on the right.

My end intent is to have a way to show a flaccid dick that looks similar to the erect version. I'm not seeing a good way to do it for the Type A. I'm hoping its an outdated zipmod or there is a fix.

I have tried to do node constraints to parent each part to the one below, but it seems like stick 7 kind of messes things up since thats the only one actually childed to its appropriate parent. I'm not an expert, so possibly a way and I just couldn't figure it out.

Thank you.

View attachment 3629317 View attachment 3629319
To my knowledge there's no way to do it well with the type A. You can do it really well with the Type A FK though. See pic. Bones 001-009 is the dick and 10 and up are balls. Very flexible in terms of positioning.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks! It doesn't seem to completely remove it, but it mostly does the job.

I was thinking of modifying the bump map of the bra, but I'm not sure how to go about it. It looks like a Photoshop job but I'm clueless how to increase the "size" or "thickness" of the material.
Dunno if you noticed, but you can actually tweak it a bit aside from the defaults.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

Thank you.

View attachment 3629317 View attachment 3629319
To my knowledge there's no way to do it well with the type A. You can do it really well with the Type A FK though. See pic. Bones 001-009 is the dick and 10 and up are balls. Very flexible in terms of positioning.
As captain said, there is no way to do it with scripted dick. Because as it's said, it's scripted. It's aiming to the nearest navigator. Rotating the bone directly also doesn't work. The bone's individual position won't follow because they're not parented to each other and they're controlled by navigator.

So either you need to position the navigator neatly, or just use non scripted one (FK variant).
Though your disadvantage is there is no collider configured, so you need to set them up yourself. And the most important thing, you need to animate it if that's what you're doing.

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Thanks for this, but I'm still confused. The reason I'm still confused is that plugin changes the NAME of an item or character to whatever I want but not the ID. I'm not even certain how the name of the character/item is important at all, it seems like only the ID is relevant when loading a clip manager json file. Is there no way to change the ID of a item/prop?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for this, but I'm still confused. The reason I'm still confused is that plugin changes the NAME of an item or character to whatever I want but not the ID. I'm not even certain how the name of the character/item is important at all, it seems like only the ID is relevant when loading a clip manager json file. Is there no way to change the ID of a item/prop?
Did you renamed the child prop that function as the id?
After renaming it you need to save and reload the scene so it can work properly.

broomguy

Jul 13, 2020
As captain said, there is no way to do it with scripted dick. Because as it's said, it's scripted. It's aiming to the nearest navigator. Rotating the bone directly also doesn't work. The bone's individual position won't follow because they're not parented to each other and they're controlled by navigator.

So either you need to position the navigator neatly, or just use non scripted one (FK variant).
Though your disadvantage is there is no collider configured, so you need to set them up yourself. And the most important thing, you need to animate it if that's what you're doing.
Yeah, for the scripted dicks I would usually use a dick nav to add the flaccid look but depending on your needs the latest repcks have some decent dynamic flaccid dicks in the "crotch" accessories.

veul

Sep 23, 2020
You can do it really well with the Type A FK though
So the Type A FK and Type A Pink FK has the condom, while the Type A Pink Track Nearest Doesn't.

Yeah, for the scripted dicks I would usually use a dick nav to add the flaccid look
I didn't think about using the navigator to achieve the desired look. Not a bad idea, but I'm just not getting it to work right right the Type A Pink Track Nearest.

1715606714069.png
depending on your needs the latest repcks have some decent dynamic flaccid dicks in the "crotch" accessories.
All I got in mine are Pubic Hairs. Have any Maker info to search for it?

I can mostly make the Type B work, but don't like the foreskin and material. I can kind of get it to go away with the blendshapes, but I can't get it to look right with the skin and texture.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
So the Type A FK and Type A Pink FK has the condom, while the Type A Pink Track Nearest Doesn't.

I didn't think about using the navigator to achieve the desired look. Not a bad idea, but I'm just not getting it to work right right the Type A Pink Track Nearest.

View attachment 3630349

All I got in mine are Pubic Hairs. Have any Maker info to search for it?

I can mostly make the Type B work, but don't like the foreskin and material. I can kind of get it to go away with the blendshapes, but I can't get it to look right with the skin and texture.
For using the track nearest variant, I've found that it's usually easier to set up the dick first and then, and only then, put in the navigator. I've noticed that if you try to adjust the dick when the navigator is present it just gets all weird.
Also, you have to be very aware of all the navigators around. If you have several instances of tracking dick they'll all point towards the closest navigator. Even if it's characters that are invisible. So in instances where you're doing a sequence for example, you have to shift the characters else the whole thing just looks weird.
For manual adjustments though the only one with nodes that actually come close to giving a realistic look on flacid is the Type Dick -A FK. All the others I've just had no luck with. No "S".

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Speaking of Hooh's Dicks, does anyone know how the hell to activate the condom on the S-dick Type A track Nearest? It has the option to change the color but no means of actually activating it that I could find.
Anyone?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote