Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I have seen an scene data in bepis, but I can not make it run or work, any idea what's going on?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Now i know how to make an animation by hand, but this time im lazy, and want to use the rolling over animation in the default animations tab. Animations>char>sleep>Roll over. But i cant get it to work. can someone provide a link or guide? its really frustrating. google didnt help much.

so basically Scene1: roll over and open eyes. this shouldnt be so hard:sneaky:, Using the animations available. or should i create it custom for it to work?

How do i get the default animations to play in a scene?
I have a question regarding this point: It is possible to "Record" animations that were made in timeline?, Let's say, I spend a lot of time doing a nice animation, and want to share it like, a single file, not a vnge, moreover, it is possible to make it like a "zipmod" ?

Reactions: tazthecat

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I have a question regarding this point: It is possible to "Record" animations that were made in timeline?, Let's say, I spend a lot of time doing a nice animation, and want to share it like, a single file, not a vnge, moreover, it is possible to make it like a "zipmod" ?
Sadly no. To the best of my knowledge the timeline animation gets imbedded into the scene file. Then whoever wants to use your animation needs to import the animation from your scene. Sometimes import works, sometimes it doesn't. It is a clusterfuck for the moment to be honest. I wish one day there would be mechanism like there is now for the poses.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I have seen an scene data in bepis, but I can not make it run or work, any idea what's going on?
This is not a scene. This is a screenshot. Sometimes people do this shit, it is really annoying. Click on "Add" > "Frame" > [anything] and you will see.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
I havent found it yet. But i managed to do so anyway.

What i did is pause the animation, turn on IK and add to time line. then moved the animation, paused, turn on IK and add.... rinse and repeat until i had the entire animation in the timeline.

Why easy if you can do it the hard way?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I havent found it yet. But i managed to do so anyway.

What i did is pause the animation, turn on IK and add to time line. then moved the animation, paused, turn on IK and add.... rinse and repeat until i had the entire animation in the timeline.

Why easy if you can do it the hard way?
I think the emphasis was on sharing animation that were made using timeline.

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
In the default timeline i made a short animation, and under single file I saved it. Now I have a .XML file that i can load again. I just need to select a chara before opening the XML. Is that closer to the original question? Dont know if VNGE has the same option.

suckagery

Mar 5, 2022
A general question about colliders. I have it turned on under "Current state," I can see all the colliders in the Adv menu of HS2PE, I can select bones, but in the end, nothing happens. The colliders don't collide. I would love characters to collide into each other properly, or another usage would be for me to have a character underneath a blanket (have the item collide with the character). But I cannot figure out how to use colliders at all.

Any tutorials on how to use colliders?? Or tips?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Make animations in MMDD instead, then you can save and share them as VMD files.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I'm having some trouble with Hooh's coom objects, they're not showing up when I search items. KKmanager says the zipmod is installed and I've tried deleting the zipmod and redownloading it but that didn't help. I have both hooh .dll files in the plugins folder so its not that. The strange thing is, when I load an old scene that has coom objects in it they work perfectly fine, they just don't show up in a search so I can't place new ones. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
You need to download [Hooh][REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod sir. Then hooh items will show up at item menu. Hope this help :).

Reactions: Unknownuser5

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone know a good way to have the hands grab body parts? There's this slight delay with the movement so it doesn't look like the hand is actually grabbing. It looks more like the hand is slightly hovering over the body part.

I'm using node constraints, set head or thigh as parent, and set arm as child with rotation and position.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know a good way to have the hands grab body parts? There's this slight delay with the movement so it doesn't look like the hand is actually grabbing. It looks more like the hand is slightly hovering over the body part.

I'm using node constraints, set head or thigh as parent, and set arm as child with rotation and position.
Other than manually assigning the keyframe, no.
That's just how NC is. It kinda lagged behind no matter what you do.
Even there is no other thing than basic shape it will still lagging. I'm talking about no map, no chara, no lighting, no preset. Only the default preset you get when starting the studio.

Just make sure the hand's position and all of the fingers are set before submitting an entry in NC.
Or maybe you can do a workaround by also animating all of the fingers FK.

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Het guys(and maybe girls), got another problem.

I'm trying to implement colliders. I tried the dynamic bone capsule collider on the vag, and that seems to work. But now i need the boobs to move while touching them, and they dont move. i see my model has the correct thinghy over her boobs(out of the box) but this time it doesnt respond to dynamic bone capsule collider i put in place on the hand.

What could cause this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Het guys(and maybe girls), got another problem.

I'm trying to implement colliders. I tried the dynamic bone capsule collider on the vag, and that seems to work. But now i need the boobs to move while touching them, and they dont move. i see my model has the correct thinghy over her boobs(out of the box) but this time it doesnt respond to dynamic bone capsule collider i put in place on the hand.

What could cause this?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote