Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
It's inside post processing tab within graphic mod window (F5 hotkey)
got it now, thank you so much. it just sucks now that ambient occlusion on her face added so much detail and made it look better. i wonder how i can still add it to the scene

Edit: Nevermind I figure it out, I just disabled GTAO and enabled the regular AO and fixed the lighting. thank you guys once again and saving me the headache of going into photoshop

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
As I expected. Welp, it's time to remake the whole map I guess... It's very old scene to begin with. Can't really blame the maker.
I noticed that all of the doors lighten up the load quite a lot. But after further deconstruction, I found the tatami itself is handmade.
It's finally done. Posted it at scene sharing thread. Not exactly a remake, because I found a nice reference.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
can someone help me figure out why this keeps happening to me? after using studio for a little while it just glitches out and goes all black, this happens everytime and give it 30min or so after i boot studio up it just does this. please help

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Does anyone know how if there's a way to make HS2PE and VNGE work together? I'm using HS2PE for facial expressions, but I can't save them to a VNGE scene, like when I use a new facial expression the old one is overwritten. If there isn't a way, what would be the best way to work around this issue? I'd really like to incorporate the facial blendshapes into my Visual Novel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Does anyone know how if there's a way to make HS2PE and VNGE work together? I'm using HS2PE for facial expressions, but I can't save them to a VNGE scene, like when I use a new facial expression the old one is overwritten. If there isn't a way, what would be the best way to work around this issue? I'd really like to incorporate the facial blendshapes into my Visual Novel.
Hi!
I remember some topic in discord regarding this. AFAIK it is possible, you have to set the VNGE parameter to register blend shapes changes, I remember a check circke that are named "blendshapes".

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Before adding a character, go to scene helper. I don't really remember the menu name, but its should be named actor or smth. Then enable the one with name chara blendshape xxpe.
Or if you still cant find it, you can change the config file directly. Its should be in /bepinex/plugin/console/lib/vnactor.ini.
That config file is also used for another game, so change the one inside neo2 section.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I'm having a look at HS2 again after a long time away and I seem to have a problem with Presets and Cubemaps not appearing in Studio (or Chara Maker but can't remember if they were even usable there).
I have over 90 presets, but when I click F5, then the Presets tab nothing shows.
Similarly when I click the Lighting tab there are no Cubemaps available (No custom cubemaps found) yet I have 25 of them.
Both Presets and Cubemaps are each in their own subdirectory HS2/Presets/ and HS2/Cubemaps/

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, I'm having a look at HS2 again after a long time away and I seem to have a problem with Presets and Cubemaps not appearing in Studio (or Chara Maker but can't remember if they were even usable there).
I have over 90 presets, but when I click F5, then the Presets tab nothing shows.
Similarly when I click the Lighting tab there are no Cubemaps available (No custom cubemaps found) yet I have 25 of them.
Both Presets and Cubemaps are each in their own subdirectory HS2/Presets/ and HS2/Cubemaps/

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Maybe the F1 config has wrong directory registered?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
This file contains a collectons of skins overlays, but it is behind a password. Some nice soul can led a hand on this?
the riddle:

The link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote