[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wshume

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
I have a few hardcore dungeon scenes to share. They were made on repack 3.2 with no mods in particular other than character mods that are already included in that repack. I don't know who to credit but I pretty much copied the lighting settings and chains and shackles from someone who also does BDSM scenes using the gymnasium warehouse map. Otherwise, all of the poses are by me. If you want to share or modify, please feel free, just credit me.
Also, these are all stills, no animation as I didn't learn how to do them, and it already took me a ton of time just to do the poses myself. I tried to set up the "workspace" window logically and in order by camera, so hopefully it is intuitive for you all to easily view.
Finally, while it is possible to swap the female model for your own, please be aware that all poses are done with 50 height females with mostly default arms and legs (default 100 scale). If you swap, the shackles won't align with the chains and the gags and mask might clip as well.

Nina's Session: (I can't post the scenes because they are too large at 18mb)

Nina Williams mod required (already included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-3 work with the first three poses (all of the Nina Captured folder)
cameras 4-10 work with all of the rest of the poses in Nina's Session folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claire's Gangbang: (Also google drive link)

Claire Redfield mod required (included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-2 are for the first three poses in the first folder (Claire Captured)
cameras 3-10 are for the rest of the poses in Claire's Gangbang folder

Kunoichi's Dungeon: (starring Kasumi and Ayane)

requires Roy's Kasumi and Ayane mods
This one can be quite confusing with a ton of poses, but they are set in order in the workspace window
camera 1 is for all of the Captured Ninjas poses
cameras 2-3 are for feeding time
camera 4 is just for Before Breeding pose
cameras 5-6 are for Breeding Time (Kasumi and Ayane each have their own poses)
cameras 7-10 are for the Kunoichi Punishment folder

I have a few more scenes that I am working on. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually finish them, so maybe I'll just share them even though they are pretty rough. I hope you guys enjoy if this is your kind of thing.

Just wanted to mention that for the Kunoichi's Dungeon, I removed the recording camera from the scene as I didn't really want it there. For Nina's and Claire's scenes, part of why it is so large is because of the recording camera and TV screens. If you notice, they will match the pose as it is "being recorded." It's just a simple trick with the Image Board item, but because it actually requires the screen caps, it adds to the file size. You can delete them if you want to slim down the scene file size yourself.
These cards are no longer available on Google Drive. Is it possible to reupload them?

Also, how does one get invites for the Discord server where people post cards?

Last edited:

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble since I updated to R7. BetterPen mod doesn't seem to work... It could be me choosing the wrong uncensors. Any tips?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm looking for some city models like this
Here is a catalog of available locations: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6694737

HS2 has two types of locations - maps and objects. You might be looking for something like the Urban Sprawl series by Zeromike. Use Studio's search and look for "urban". Naturally, there are more items by some major mod-makers.

Yo ha

Oct 31, 2021
hi. when i open scenes with studio , i saw the content but it no move, no action . how to playing the scene pls ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote