• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

D

Deleted144244440246

WiP Teaser

Dominique
[placeholder]

Originally I dropped Chloe and Dominique on discord at the same time, Dominique is her sister. Dominique. was first then Chloe was was based off her.

Chloe had roughly 30 positive reactions after 4 hrs and Dominique had about three times that. Unknown to me at the time Dominiques card was bugged and loaded no card. So absolutely nobody has her.

Of course i heavily reedited her to match my current style and skillset

Dominique 1.png

Her card is here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8346712

MODS STOP MOVING MY PLACEHOLDERS OR I WILL STOP POSTING HERE
- I dont have a patreon, this is not an ad - The text is relevant to the card post i dont want to add even more links to my content, your naking this a chore
I have to reedit links from 8 other hosting sites when you move my content, Please do not do this. If i want to show off a studio pic ill post it here. This preview is part of a Card Content post

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Almost there. Just thinking of a a few more details for my furry forestfriends.

Until now, when fur was used, I only saw 2 options:
Fur on the body, covering everything.
Fur on clothes to spare the 'interesting' areas.
May be I'm wrong, but these are probably the first using the fur shader on body and face without covering everything.
forestfriends.png

Reactions: Sepheyer
Jan 30, 2021
Glad you are finally making cards with proper aspect ratio.
Yes. Alongside the correct card ratio, I can assure you there has been ALOT of other lessons learned in the past months. One of which is upgrading to the latest Better Repack 8 :) So many new mods have been added by so many talented artisans around the world. In working from that version, it was decided to begin what we are calling the Honey Remake Project. This is one of our hundreds of characters which has had the "R8" treatment:
hyoerreal.png
The original character was one of our best from 2021. Just 10 minutes using the new Maker and the result is remarkable. We also have learned to make better implanted breasts since last year's tourney!

This is one of our brand new honeys for 2022, Carmen...

HS2_2022-07-21-20-45-51-340.png
HS2_2022-07-21-20-34-27-081.png
HS2_2022-07-21-20-36-49-043.png
As you can see, her tits are quite bulbous and firm, emulating the physical features of a person having large breast implants. By adjusting the Z coordinate from the Breast Scale 1, the breast is pulled back into the model's chest.
breasts02.png
Then by pushing the Breast Scale 2 Z coordinate out to nearly 300, and tweaking the X from Scale 2 & 3, you get a uniformically round set of fake boobies. :) I love this fucking game.
HS2_2022-07-21-20-37-11-962.png
HS2_2022-07-21-20-36-42-237.png
HS2_2022-07-21-20-38-37-604.png

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1944585
Almost complete, just gonna make some few more improvements before sharing it,
Any suggestions for improving the Design?( i am gonna thicken that diamond in the leg.)
Also what are your opinion about this?
Thank you!
It's really good.
I would say that the head is far too small (also the areolas but it seems to be on purpose).
The eyes are maybe a bit weird, not sure, it's hard to say from here. Maybe try a fusion to smoothen the face.
but i can see the work, well done.

Reactions: I92822

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
It's really good.
I would say that the head is far too small (also the areolas but it seems to be on purpose).
The eyes are maybe a bit weird, not sure, it's hard to say from here. Maybe try a fusion to smoothen the face.
but i can see the work, well done.
Thanks..
I am only creating the skin overlay.
Yeah i just realised the head is kinda small and i just don't like large areolas. (Also you may have noticed that textures and everything else is basically simple because the system i have is a bit meh, i am using an APU no dedicated GPU, i have another system with really good specs, but cant use it for this for obvious reasons XD)
Anyway thanks for your opinion

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
ARTISANS-PATHOS did I hear you right and you are planning on making a game? If so, can you tell more? I.e. I know it will be Unity, but as in a visual novel, or more a walker-talker?

Jan 30, 2021
ARTISANS-PATHOS did I hear you right and you are planning on making a game? If so, can you tell more? I.e. I know it will be Unity, but as in a visual novel, or more a walker-talker?
Yep! It is "adult-oriented" and is being built on the Unreal Engine 5 architecture. It is very early though before we can all play it. But it's coming one way or another. To give you an idea of what you'll get up to, you go back in time to steal historical items for the main bad guy who has kidnapped your wife and daughter. And your favorite catch phrase is... "Oh god! I hope she's not an ancestor!!" :geek: If that doesn't give you feelings in funny places...