[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Screenshot Sharing Thread

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Oh God this is awesome, thank you ! Exactly what i thought about ! Wait i'll see for the mods !
I think the Queen could use an entourage ;) The current companions look pretty deadbeat :cautious:

Last edited:

KittyLord

May 23, 2022
I think the Queen could use an entourage ;) The companions look pretty deadbeat :cautious:
Yeah i could make a few idols to make a whole band... But that would take some time. Or a little editing...

Which mods do you miss ? The trousers and maybe the No Mole Skin from Hanmen ?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm aware that it's supposed to be a screenshot from HS2. I have ported the base figure of HS2 to DS to make it easier to fit clothes for porting to HS2. I was testing the ported figure in DS with some blend shapes also called morphs,
and made a couple of renders.

HS2 Figure Cheerleader Bimbo.png
I'm not happy with how the expression turned out. She has a very smug ish look, it was not what I was going for.

HS2 Figure Dirty Milf Bukkake.png
In this one I have tried to improve her face and specifically the mouth area.

HS2 Figure Dirty Milf Bukkake2.png
The seamen made her boobs grow bigger, who knew... :LOL:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm aware that it's supposed to be a screenshot from HS2. I have ported the base figure of HS2 to DS to make it easier to fit clothes for porting to HS2. I was testing the ported figure in DS with some blend shapes also called morphs,
and made a couple of renders.

View attachment 2146350
I'm not happy with how the expression turned out. She has a very smug ish look, it was not what I was going for.

View attachment 2146356
In this one I have tried to improve her face and specifically the mouth area.

View attachment 2146360
The seamen made her boobs grow bigger, who knew... :LOL:
don't we all hate it when a seaman steps off his ship and boom, now your mom's boobs are bigger

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox