• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the collision tend to be more me bigger than the body resulting in weird collisions and squeezes
Yep - that´s correlating with my experience with bigger boob sizes.
But excepting the default collision sliders for breast and ass in chara maker I don´t know an extra collision editor so far.

There are only the plugins HS2-BoobSetting and HS2-Jiggle in [OPTIONAL] Mods, but I didn´t notice any advance against the ingame physics (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-12839526) and it has nothiing to do with collision.

Do you have a special mod in mind, and where to get it? Author?

judvd

Mar 11, 2024
Does anyone have HS2 card of Maya character from Wild Life game?
I know it's totally different game on totally different engine but maybe someone did her for HS2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Yep - that´s correlating with my experience with bigger boob sizes.
But excepting the default collision sliders for breast and ass in chara maker I don´t know an extra collision editor so far.

There are only the plugins HS2-BoobSetting and HS2-Jiggle in [OPTIONAL] Mods, but I didn´t notice any advance against the ingame physics (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-12839526) and it has nothiing to do with collision.

Do you have a special mod in mind, and where to get it? Author?
I think you can edit the colliders with HS2PE, but I don't know if whatever you do there is saved after exporting the character from studio. Might be worth looking into it.

Reactions: turbojoe
Nov 28, 2021
heres the colliders plugin
(idk its from discord once again but im banned there now so dont remember if there were any other file required to run the plugin)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes