[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
does anyone know the password for the zip file ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
no explain why i like "weird and ugly"
wth is weird and ugly with my stuff
Ok - if you insist and still need an explanation: objectively considered your futa demon you presented above isn´t exactly what we may call the estethical beauty of a female being.........

But as I already said: your taste is your own and me last of all will blame you ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi can any one can help me with this
Next one trapped in the "missing mod" snare.
These mods aren´t part of the BetterRepack and you will search for them by your own unless you find a mercy member who can share - El' Capitan seems to own many extra mods.

Anyway I recommend to care about eventually needed mods while downloading character cards from anywhere.
And if you be satisfied to keep face and body expression you always can load in chara maker and replace the missing items with some you have in your game.

Keep your sideloader Modpacks periodically updated via InitSetting or KK-Manager.

Reactions: assasss

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thank you so much, but i just downloaded the new version 15 recently and i do not know how update my mod pack
So far I know the mods once included in a new BetterRepack version won´t permanently updated by ScrewThisNoise (the maker of BetterRepack) - this is the duty of the Sideloader update function.

As the release of BR R15 is now nearly 2 month ago https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13175090 there may be several mods new or updated.

You start the update either in InitSetting screen
InitSetting-Update.jpg

or in KK-Manager
KK-Manager-Update.jpg

Then activate the Modpacks you want to update.
Don´t activate "Sideloader Modpack - Items for Studio" unless you want to work intensively with StudioNEO.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
isn´t exactly what we may call the estethical beauty of a female being.........
Great point, Joe! (y)

SCIENCE TIP: A "female" who has a pecker, is NOT actually a female. If you like seeing such things, you don't actually like females, you like males.

YezxieZUgyQN.jpg

Personally, I find any "futa" stuff as wrenching to my guts as Vietnamese food. But 99 million people shovel that yak butter down every day so what can I say?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thank you
yes every thing is working
Thanks to Mimoas and ?_!!! (hey man, what´s about an avatar name to remember? :ROFLMAO:).

Pls keep in mind to store these extra mods in mods/MyMods and not into a Sideloader Modpack - otherwise they could be deleted from Sideloader Update.

Reactions: assasss
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes