[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
On my opinion "she" has a deformed and weird face (wide nose, potato-shaped face ) , previous character you showed at least wasn't that weird or that's what it seems :unsure:
Potato-face??? Oh-ho-ho really??? With them kina words, I would say it is time for a good ole fashion "Yuki Portal" challenge! :D Here is what I have so far:
whatihave.jpg
Zecon thinks he can do better than el Capitan. ;) What about you??

Let's come together for a creative challenge like those guys at Yuki Portal do, only with no pedo/pooping/pissing/racist/misogynist depictions! :cool: Hell yeah!

Here is the goal: MAKE THE SPAKE'S AI GIRL IN HONEY SELECT 2! Ready? Get set!
img-rLlxFdPGIQRPnoW2Y7mih.jpg
GO

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
On my opinion "she" has a deformed and weird face (wide nose, potato-shaped face ) , previous character you showed at least wasn't that weird or that's what it seems :unsure:
Oh and Zecon? I have seen your work, sir. Although you appear more than talented enough to accept the creative challenge I posted before, I would say the real challenge for you won't be making the character, it will be SHARING her--instead of being the jerk showoff you also appear to be. :sneaky:

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello I have seen a video. He hasMAles with pigheads.Not the ork mask. How can i get a pig head for male modells.I can not find.A card or the scene.

Marsg1226

Aug 12, 2016
which hero have the ai shoujo DHH (lastest version)
I searched everywhere but couldn't find it
I need it to compatible sss skin
i only have the 1.0version(Probably this version)
Sorry for my poor English
Try with this, is hs2 version but i used to have ai and worked well

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes