[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Metaru Housing
Heyho, another Islanders special ... AI housing!
This might look long and extensive, but house-cards kind of complexand specially time-intensive.
It started with creating another map to check out girls ingame (focus on visibility as usual) and ended up with cleaning up my houses folder and making a full pack of the ones I use or at least have used. I'll upload them as archive. You can either unpack in game root or pick them 1 by 1. Some are using the usual mods (build anywhere / allow overlaps), but I also included some vanilified versions, recognizable by the filename.

Housing Island:

Obervation Station
The first (new one) comes in several versions:
- full
- basic (no vegetation)
- vanilified
Prev01.png

To escape from the starting area, the station, you need the warp platform (red). I even noticed some events for the first time after all this time ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the previews the other included maps (some reshared are just modifed and named accordingly):

Ruined City:

Beach and Forest:

Last edited:

Dedpxlz

Oct 15, 2022
Does anyone have this dudes mod for Resalin Stout? Can't find the clothing mod except behind paywalls and language barrier passwords.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Sorry to bug everyone if this was asked for before,
Does anyone have this Dali/darklili's mods?

Jun 28, 2022
but I and certainly many others here.

but !!!

as you can see, most of it is still only available as a direct purchase.
that's why you won't find any zips here so quickly, as long as the person has paid hundreds of euros for it.

so buy it yourself or search in chinese forums.

Jun 26, 2022
Heyho, another Islanders special ... AI housing!
Nice work with those housing cards.
By the way, did you find any mods for AI adding housing items? I mean items for AI housing, not for studio.
I'm trying to make some myself by converting studio items or modifying some of original game items but I met some problems with that and only tutorials I came acros are for head mods or studio items.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Nice work with those housing cards.
By the way, did you find any mods for AI adding housing items? I mean items for AI housing, not for studio.
I'm trying to make some myself by converting studio items or modifying some of original game items but I met some problems with that and only tutorials I came acros are for head mods or studio items.
Nope
actually neuer looked for It.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
These clothes are looking similar to some works of Kaosu - maybe you find some there for your taste

Reactions: BoobaFoot
Oct 22, 2017
I know this isn't the request page, yet all of my requests have been answered here. Could somebody possibly make these three HS1 cards for me into HS2? Pretty please if someone could be that savior? 066ac6cc59b3e974ab0c59b854a0dbd278fda279 (1).png 6cf71dfd7e9421ec318a3cb8132b7a42cfb2a4b0 (1).png 5a96eaa0612923b5c118a82d1fec85fd8464c472 (1).png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes