[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I asked the moderators to move you post and all responses, including mine, to the HS2 help thread.

The map plugin allows you to disable the pieces. To the best of my knowledge, I've never seen a map where you can actually move the pieces around.

Here a brief thread discussing the very same question:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-7770487
You can move added items but not parts built into the map itself, reason they dont have a studio id and are not an actual item in the game other then in the created map

PS i quoted Seph by mistake, lol oops - Im Kinda Rusty ;)

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Street Fighter V

I found the girl !

Kolin - Street Fighter V.png Kolin - Street Fighter V 01.png Kolin - Street Fighter V 02.png Kolin - Street Fighter V 03.png

Soulcalibur VI
about that i just come to find the face and a nice chest:love:
Ivy Valentine sc6 HoneySelect2 11_10_2022 01_10_47.png
Ivy Valentine Soulcalibur VI.png Ivy Valentine Soulcalibur VI 01.png Ivy Valentine Soulcalibur VI 02.png Ivy Valentine Soulcalibur VI 03.png

on the other hard, the 136,6 Gib R10 memory storage is completely abused!?

young people if you have not kolin click on mod -> Sideloader Modpack -> rig the GDC document and add the 4 rest it's easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Right... scumbag changes their display name every so often, all they do is repost others cards, spam non card images to the card pages... associating with that user is devaluing yourself greatly.
Oh hell if that's true, he's probly just some little pervo whose not learned how to respect our community yet. Knock on his head a few more times & he'll hit the road, or learn from his mistakes. Whatever the case, the Blacked graphic with Tifa and Aerith he posted at Kenzato was our inspiration for the new Tifa card-which I hope you guys will like.

As for the Luna DOTA2 card, that one was ALL the Milkman. He somehow reached out to me when I was playing at my buddy's discord yesterday, and asked if we could make her. If you like the card we made, thank him for it because he requested we create her.

Эросинтерактивность-ПАФОС

ты вапще красава я люблю тваи работы
Ты прекрасна в ответ! :giggle:

Now for an old Chinese proverb! :D

We all have a fire raging within us. Do we choose to burn the world with our fire? Or do we shine a light?

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Oh hell if that's true, he's probly just some little pervo whose not learned how to respect our community yet. Knock on his head a few more times & he'll hit the road, or learn from his mistakes. Whatever the case, the Blacked graphic with Tifa and Aerith he posted at Kenzato was our inspiration for the new Tifa card-which I hope you guys will like.

As for the Luna DOTA2 card, that one was ALL the Milkman. He somehow reached out to me when I was playing at my buddy's discord yesterday, and asked if we could make her. If you like the card we made, thank him for it because he requested we create her.

Ты прекрасна в ответ! :giggle:

Now for an old Chinese proverb! :D

We all have a fire raging within us. Do we choose to burn the world with our fire? Or do we shine a light?
Hey Bro, have you seen this, READ his profile description

Ill C&P because Kenzato is slow as fuck

Milky Pathos Team

So Ya, That ...

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
On a completely unrelated note, is there a way to block users on the K site so that you don't see their posts anymore?
sadly the domain owner barely takes care of the site, there is little to no moderation. . .
All I know is file hosting gets expensive after you start needing excessive storage volume, so I hope they're not losing too much money to all the people who spam images with large sizes that arent even cards. Most of the stuff that scumbag posts isn't even AI/HS2, its source film maker, or just trash memes/gifs

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a good place to find Jav actresses? I am looking for Haruna Hana in particular...
I'd recommend starting at Bepis DB and searching there. It's down for maintenance at the moment though.
Also try Discord
Kenzato Booru might be worth a try but it tends to be slow and the search function isn't great in my view

Reactions: elobavy
Jan 30, 2021
sadly the domain owner barely takes care of the site, there is little to no moderation. . .
All I know is file hosting gets expensive after you start needing excessive storage volume, so I hope they're not losing too much money to all the people who spam images with large sizes that arent even cards. Most of the stuff that scumbag posts isn't even AI/HS2, its source film maker, or just trash memes/gifs
I know EXACTLY what you mean, blokies. :mad: Mostly for me the site is slow as shit--AND every time I visit, the very first link I click, no matter what it is, creates a new tab for some spam or adware shit and tries to fool me into closing the legit tab with Kenzato on it! But alas.... I STILL visit there mostly these days to keep up what other authors are doing, visit my personal favs, and if I'm lucky, gain a little inspiration to make something like...

NEW GIRL for Halloween 2022!! Meet the Yellow Raven!
[EROS]YellowRaven.png
Grab her card & zipmods via the MEGA link here:

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
Looks good. If you don't mind me asking, who is the real person (a sign of my ignorance, rather than any comment on your character creation)
supposed to be Audrey Hepburn kek, thanks for bringing up one of my first cards but don't do it again :sick:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes