[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Thank you Herbmeteru and Siduuh. I really appreciate that. By the way, does anyone happen to know if anyone has made any cards of Sinia(Daemon Girl) by Ryan Reos?

Reactions: siduuh

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
which ones? he haven't shared any of the new ones, those extra thiccc ones. Not sure why he deleted everything from pixiv and reported the ones on bepis.
The only way now is to extract the girls from the scene. A dump was drop a while ago.
Just incase you can't find it...

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Updated the Red Riding Hood Ashe card. The bod is more well-proportioned. The outfit deviates more from the in game model now, but since it looks OK and has less clipping I went along with it.

Not a card:
Ashe.png
Packed like a 19th century wolf hunter:
Ashe 2.png
The card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
which ones? he haven't shared any of the new ones, those extra thiccc ones. Not sure why he deleted everything from pixiv and reported the ones on bepis.
Hi!
Take a look in this Dump. Maybe you find something you like

Reactions: siduuh

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
The only way now is to extract the girls from the scene. A dump was drop a while ago.
Just incase you can't find it...
I'm lazy...
these are Birdie's cards that were public back in the day.

Nov 28, 2021
HS2_2024-04-30-15-44-14-403.png
something i managed to create with deformers
1714483014176.png

but for some reason deformers stop working properly when resize them after slot 20 in accessories and conflict with certain arm/hand accessory like chun li bracelets.
cards:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3589292
something i managed to create with deformers
View attachment 3589294

but for some reason deformers stop working properly when resize them after slot 20 in accessories and conflict with certain arm/hand accessory like chun li bracelets.
cards:
I´ve checked earlier you seem to like it more weird and ugly ;) :ROFLMAO:

Btw be warned against deformer - a friend of mine from here and very well known card creator has messed up his whole game with this plugin and lost several of his best cards.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes