• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure if the f95 version is the 2.1 patch but this site has some mirrors to it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game keeps freezing up on me.. Is there anything that shows what the directX dialogue configuration tabs say? I am figuring my sound or video settings are not good but they failed to translate that damn dialogue box for first time run.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
You need to accept the proposal of Abelius about the dark dwelers much earlier in the chapter, or the chapter before. From what I remember it's when Peruru gets stranded in a ruin by herself.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Thans bro! I had to accept some Dark Dwellers heirloom.

Do choices matter onwards ?? Meaning if at some point different choices mean you'll learn different skills. Or are all available eventually ??

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Choices matter for who will join your team. And, with no spoiler, at some point your main character will change. Your choices can influence drastically how the story goes while you play as "not Selika".

You also cannot have everything unlocked. Some choices unlocks skills but make it impossibles to get another skill or summon. None of them is particularly essential but still.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
here is the link for the Second game ikusa megami VERITA
the game+Update+translations: (only the Mega is still working)
Translations:
Guide:

After install the game (size is 5.8GB) install Append, Update then extract the translation, to avoid error put AGE patch on game file
IMPORTANT when install Verita Append02 it have some Bug and can mess up more translations because it adds new weapon, new Characters, Quest. EXTRACT verita-text-v201.zip first then verita-dia-v100.zip to game file DON'T extract verita-int-v101 and the second link translations in bottom are the old version but all interface are translated not like v201 because some file are missing so it needed that's missing file your can get it from old version" zap-ikusa-megami-verita-interface-v101" extract all but skip the existed file. Sorry if my explaining are confusing because the translations file are mess up and the English text are little bad, still depending on how good your are in English not like Memoria have a little Better translations

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is the third game Ikusa Megami MEMORIA or Tenbin no La DEA take place after the second game
Game: only Mega is still working and the password is hako.re
1.3. update:
Translation:
Translator Thread:
Guide:

After install the game (size is 6.49GB) install the Append, Update then extract the translation to game file
AFTER your extract all the translation make sure to DELETE LOGO.BIG, TITLE.BIG, CHECKCONFIG.BIG and then Download and extract AGE patch your can download it Page 1 ( ) Zero it also work for MEMORIA

Backups the game file just in case

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
if it work leave a Like and Buy the game on dlsite web to support the dev, the two game is also using English Machine translations well it better than nothing

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i forget to say this again, first download and install program call Daemon Tool Lite or other ISO program after that's Mount the game ISO then click install/setup or it usually show automatic after your mount the game iso

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Any tips on playing this game? I die so friggen fast in this game... I never get off the first floor.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
have your done upgrading selika stat? to leveling it stats go to the "Character Menu" select Selika on top click "Status" look on Bottom click "Stats Values" there your can leveling the Stats

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, every character level up automatically except your main character, you have to do it manually in the menu. Each base stat increase the combat stats with a certain ratio.
Other than that, during combat, at almost any time (except when your character is in cooldown) you can interrupt an action or a cast to change into "defense mode". If I remember well you do that with a right click

Reactions: H.ERO

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
what is the difference between standart and special edition I was not able to start the game because of that you know ?

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
what is the difference between standart and special edition I was not able to start the game because of that you know ?
Special edition has a small fan service optional scenario added to it. It changes nothing to the main game. But the game files change from standard to special (often refered to as Appends).
Since the files I used to translate were already from the special edition they are not retroactively compatible with the standard edition.
I'm not even sure you can even buy the appends any longer like I did several years ago, but there should be ways to find them somewhere on the net.

Technically there are 2 patches and 1 append to install before you can use the english patch if you got the game from another source.
I never tried the game files that are given here to download.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes