Unity Partial Ikunogaman VR [2.0.1][POCOTENGTONGTANG]

rezzme

Sep 9, 2018
Hi,

I think there's a fair bit of interest in this one based on its f95 comments. Thought I'd put this request out there but I don't know how easy it is to implement it. I listed this as partially translated because the UI is already done, but there's no way of understanding what she says :confused: Desktop mode would be fine, but adding it to VR would be :PogChamp:

Store:
Censored: Yes (can be uncensored with patch)
Version: 2.0.1
Language: Japanese voice to English subtitles

Instructions/Information
Uncensored (demosaic) patch can be obtained from f95 post (linked below). Also managed to locate audio files with AssetStudio if that helps, but I don't know what to do from there.

Patch (demosaic/uncensor)
https://f95zone.to/threads/its-time...er-final-pocotengtongtang.110471/post-7700154

Download
https://f95zone.to/threads/its-time...raining-master-final-pocotengtongtang.110471/

Preview Images: 1666078_Ikunogaman_09_02_2022_11_51_18.png 1718856_1646868849045.png

Edit: fixed title tag

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2020
VERY late replying to this, but I only discovered this game recently. I've started using machine translation on the audio files and using one of ElevenLabs default AI voices to re-dub them into English. It won't be perfect as the lack of context between each of the individual voice clips and the different length between English and Japanese voice lines will no doubt cause some pacing issues, but it will hopefully make the game somewhat understandable in English outside of the menu options, even if the new AI voice reads the lines rather flatly compared to the original Japanese voice.

Sample of a re-dubbed AI voice line:

Around 25% of the voice lines have been translated so far. They have been tested in-game and seem to work (This is the VR version - unsure if it'll work in the non-VR version without any extra work), there are around 220 voice lines in the game, and repacking the audio requires each file to be re-packed individualy. It's simple, but it just takes a while. ETA of the full dub should only be a few weeks at most :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rezzme and Hydrans

Hydrans

Apr 13, 2022
VERY late replying to this, but I only discovered this game recently. I've started using machine translation on the audio files and using one of ElevenLabs default AI voices to re-dub them into English. It won't be perfect as the lack of context between each of the individual voice clips and the different length between English and Japanese voice lines will no doubt cause some pacing issues, but it will hopefully make the game somewhat understandable in English outside of the menu options, even if the new AI voice reads the lines rather flatly compared to the original Japanese voice.

Sample of a re-dubbed AI voice line:

Around 25% of the voice lines have been translated so far. They have been tested in-game and seem to work (This is the VR version - unsure if it'll work in the non-VR version without any extra work), there are around 220 voice lines in the game, and repacking the audio requires each file to be re-packed individualy. It's simple, but it just takes a while. ETA of the full dub should only be a few weeks at most :)
Great work, AI voice sounds way better than I wouldve expected.

As it looks like you know what you are doing, what do you think are the possibilities with showing the translation in text?

Anyways, looking forward to the result, would be a great improvement :)

Reactions: Neopeepinfella
Oct 31, 2020
I've come across a problem that means some of the voice lines may not be translated, specifically lines of dialogue that aren't able to be translated while she's licking/sucking/etc, anything that interferes with how she speaks, the program can't pick up what she's saying, and the voice AI can't seem to replicate these sounds. Fortunately so far there haven't been many of these, and any that are don't seem to actually have much speech in them. That being said, excuse any untranslated audio files, any whispered audio that is spoken normally, or any that may come up during blowjob scenes where she is suddenly able to speak fine even if her mouth is full...

Great work, AI voice sounds way better than I wouldve expected.

As it looks like you know what you are doing, what do you think are the possibilities with showing the translation in text?

Anyways, looking forward to the result, would be a great improvement :)
Thank you :)

The audio translation is just swapping files, so it's a lot easier to make than an actual subtitled version, unfortunately I don't know how to do that :(

Reactions: Hydrans
Oct 31, 2020
Found a much for efficient process, so the dub is finished :) it has been tested in-game and the English voice lines seem to play just fine. Some things to note:

- The AI voice does not account for pauses in the dialogue

- The AI voice does not account for length of dialogue (a lot of lines are now shorter, so unfortunately more dead air)

- The AI voice does not account for emotion/cadence of original script

- Some lines were unable to be translated and/or have no direc English translation, and some may not make sense in context or be incorrectly translated.

I haven't had time to look through the entire game to make sure every single voice line is working. If you boot the game and hear an English voice on the title screen, the rest of the English audio should work just fine.

Any feedback is appreciated, though I may or may not be able to make any changes.

INSTALLATION:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't yet confirm if this works with other patches, such as the decensoring patch. Please let me know if it does or doesn't :)

Reactions: rezzme

wiigamer125

Aug 10, 2017
Found a much for efficient process, so the dub is finished :) it has been tested in-game and the English voice lines seem to play just fine. Some things to note:

- The AI voice does not account for pauses in the dialogue

- The AI voice does not account for length of dialogue (a lot of lines are now shorter, so unfortunately more dead air)

- The AI voice does not account for emotion/cadence of original script

- Some lines were unable to be translated and/or have no direc English translation, and some may not make sense in context or be incorrectly translated.

I haven't had time to look through the entire game to make sure every single voice line is working. If you boot the game and hear an English voice on the title screen, the rest of the English audio should work just fine.

Any feedback is appreciated, though I may or may not be able to make any changes.

INSTALLATION:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't yet confirm if this works with other patches, such as the decensoring patch. Please let me know if it does or doesn't :)

Could you upload this to a more permanent file host? Gofile apparently deletes things after 10 days, so this is gone now.

rezzme

Sep 9, 2018
Done :)

(follow instructions in previous post to install)

(not required for installation, just here in case anyone wants them)
I've been absent from the forums for a while and just noticed all of your hard work into this project. Thank you so much for doing this!

Reactions: Neopeepinfella

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
Hi,

I think there's a fair bit of interest in this one based on its f95 comments. Thought I'd put this request out there but I don't know how easy it is to implement it. I listed this as partially translated because the UI is already done, but there's no way of understanding what she says :confused: Desktop mode would be fine, but adding it to VR would be :PogChamp:

Store:
Censored: Yes (can be uncensored with patch)
Version: 2.0.1
Language: Japanese voice to English subtitles

Instructions/Information
Uncensored (demosaic) patch can be obtained from f95 post (linked below). Also managed to locate audio files with AssetStudio if that helps, but I don't know what to do from there.

Patch (demosaic/uncensor)
https://f95zone.to/threads/its-time...er-final-pocotengtongtang.110471/post-7700154

Download
https://f95zone.to/threads/its-time...raining-master-final-pocotengtongtang.110471/

Preview Images: View attachment 1774975 View attachment 1774976

Edit: fixed title tag

Will you re-upload cause the files aren't available anymore