SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
BaasB

You know what I am here for...

Have a meme to go with it.

View attachment 1937123

P.s. don't know if I would call that ugly bastard... like isn't ugly bastard obese and ugly AF. That dude just looks... kinda normal :|
Like if he is ugly bastard... then what am I :WutFace:
Ok, he's not ugly enough to be called truly ugly.. he's not bald.. but he is on the heavy side, filty and unkept.
Also, the premise of turning barely functioning human souls trapped in demon bodies into actual demonic souls through degeneracy.. is dumb.
If the long-haired succubus is the faithful one, I'd travel back in time to make a self-insert spinoff game.
I'd be her faithful. But I'd probably get NTR-d initially, rampage and commit genocide after, so.. not happenning.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, he's not ugly enough to be called truly ugly.. he's not bald.. but he is on the heavy side, filty and unkept.
Also, the premise of turning barely functioning human souls trapped in demon bodies into actual demonic souls through degeneracy.. is dumb.
If the long-haired succubus is the faithful one, I'd travel back in time to make a self-insert spinoff game.
I'd be her faithful. But I'd probably get NTR-d initially, rampage and commit genocide after, so.. not happenning.
fithly and upkept? I doubt that... since he is a sports instructor he would have to have at least basic levels of grooming... unless it says that in the story I dunno.
Also he is more on the buff side than the heavy side. Dude has abs :|

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
fithly and upkept? I doubt that... since he is a sports instructor he would have to have at least basic levels of grooming... unless it says that in the story I dunno.
Also he is more on the buff side than the heavy side. Dude has abs :|
In the first image, yes, there is a hint of muscle definition over the belly. but the third image clearly depicts him with a smooth belly.
So, their portrayal of this bastardised middle-aged man isn't even consistent.
And all other images of him are with a shirt, to cover up the fact he's far from healthy.

I get Asians are prone to becoming overweight. It's an adaptation. But it doesn't look good.
And it sucks major ass, that there isn't any option to choose body-type for all of us fat-phobics out there, or the
walfer-munchers and body-positivity people.. heh.. on the other end.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In the first image, yes, there is a hint of muscle definition over the belly. but the third image clearly depicts him with a smooth belly.
So, their portrayal of this bastardised middle-aged man isn't even consistent.
And all other images of him are with a shirt, to cover up the fact he's far from healthy.

I get Asians are prone to becoming overweight. It's an adaptation. But it doesn't look good.
And it sucks major ass, that there isn't any option to choose body-type for all of us fat-phobics out there, or the
walfer-munchers and body-positivity people.. heh.. on the other end.
that just makes him have a dad bod... ugly bastard is obese and... ugly... not average looking.

Dude just drinks beer. Also he a sports instructor... he gonna be somewhat fit lol.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
ugly bastards and Orcsoft MCs go hand-in-hand, and at least this one can maintain a semi-moral high ground because the girls are literal sex demons; it's okay to be perverted with them because he's showing them how to do what they're supposed to do best.

Also not all the fat MCs in Orcosft games are bad people. The main character of Sei Yariman was just a business manager whose wife and daughter left him so he goes after slutty girls to fill the void. The MC from Lessons with Chii-Chan was a genuinely nice person who fell in love with the main heroine; and the MC of "Big Black Cock & Big Black Butt & My Sweet Wife" was just a businessman with a loving wife who got coerced into swapping wives with the foreigner neighbor's wife, though in that case he can steal her from him as the neighbor is stealing his wife.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
Anyone else having trouble looking away from her horns? They look all fleshy and wrinkly it's unpleasant. Would it have killed them to make them a different color from her skin?

Reactions: harem.king

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
ugly bastards and Orcsoft MCs go hand-in-hand, and at least this one can maintain a semi-moral high ground because the girls are literal sex demons; it's okay to be perverted with them because he's showing them how to do what they're supposed to do best.

Also not all the fat MCs in Orcosft games are bad people. The main character of Sei Yariman was just a business manager whose wife and daughter left him so he goes after slutty girls to fill the void. The MC from Lessons with Chii-Chan was a genuinely nice person who fell in love with the main heroine; and the MC of "Big Black Cock & Big Black Butt & My Sweet Wife" was just a businessman with a loving wife who got coerced into swapping wives with the foreigner neighbor's wife, though in that case he can steal her from him as the neighbor is stealing his wife.
Your descriptions are valid and your opinion is based.
If only I could do research like you do.
But then again, not everyone has to be happy. Some people just want to watch the world burn down to the ground. Where it belongs.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Iku Succubus [Final] Win/Linux:1.45 GB/ 553 MB (Untested) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks For Compress Voice.xp3 Eyecancer Sheriff. Thanks megalol for Add new function in UAGC.

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I will finish this game on a later date, MC is kinda jerk (not a complete asshole, he's just a jerk)

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
followed instructions, didn't work sadly :(
If you launched the game, then the folder 'ikuikusuccubus' has been created. You need to find it and put the files. Try to search in the system folders as 'my documents' or 'my games' maybe. Or just use a folder's search bar.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Am currently on my playthrough with that solo Ico route.

Do you need a true 50/50 between Ruk & Ico to get all 3 girls? Or can it be like 60/40?
If i remember correctly you need 50/50 or else they won't help at the last scene if you choose to stop the witch

Reactions: TirGerm

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
If i remember correctly you need 50/50 or else they won't help at the last scene if you choose to stop the witch
Alright. Well I guess I'll let myself be surprised who the witch is in the solo ico run. After that I'll try the 50/50 route

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote