RPGM Complete [Iga Senpuki] TS魔物娘島 / The Isle of TS Monster Girls - English Translation

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021
85156160_p0.png

Overview

Our protagonist, Kiyohiko, is an adventurer.
A certain incident led him to an island, the Isle of Monster Girls, in pursuit of treasure.
Various monster girls, and perhaps amazing riches and artifacts, are said to be here, but...?
Help Kiyohiko find treasure and escape the Isle in one piece!

Release Date: 23/11/2021
Developer: / Bamboo Shoot Growing in a Tea Plantation
Genre: Male Protagonist, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Sex Change/Transsexual, Fantasy, R15-R17
Subthemes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Manual TL)
Length: ~10 hrs to gather all endings and CGs

Instructions
Extract the zipped file and run.

About Game Progression

■After starting the game, pick any location you like and start a route.

■Gather up all the endings.

■When you want to advance along a new route, start a New Game.

Explore a bunch of new games to keep racking up endings and CG art!
Most routes you can access without even waiting a minute after starting a new game.

You can get hints or answers from the Bonus Room anytime you get stuck, or unlock the endings by choice if you want.
Plus there are lots of conveniently-placed debug options, so if making progress ever gets annoying you can go ahead and use them.
Debug locations are in-game. For details you can view the img/Debug folder for the exact spots (be wary of spoilers in each route).

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots
85156160_p0.png iotsmg1.png iotsmg2.png iotsmg3.png iotsmg4.png iotsmg5.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
It's honestly a great VN with multiple routes. I can definitely see why this got a manual fan TL. once again proving that any manual fan TL is going to be great.

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021
where can I find it? is it on this site?
Not sure about this site. You can check the author's Fantia:
I think you need an account. If that's a hassle I wouldn't mind setting up a download link (I just redownloaded it).

Edit: maybe this link works without an account?

amnesiacagent

Dec 16, 2021
I suppose, you know where I can find the fan translations?
Hmm... Aside from tfgamessite and here, I'm not sure where else to find them. There may not be a fan translation available atm for I'll Never Become a Familiar. The game length is relatively short compared to Isle of TS Monster Girls, from what I recall.

Last edited:

TheManWithTheGun

Feb 18, 2024
Hmm... Aside from tfgamessite and here, I'm not sure where else to find them. There may not be a fan translation available atm for I'll Never Become a Familiar. The game length is relatively short compared to Isle of TS Monster Girls, from what I recall.
yeah already looked there, I'll just wait and hope for the translations. still thanks for the help

Reactions: amnesiacagent