If I was just a Dick...

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
If I were just a dick, hung out lewdly from a tree...

would I be. legitimate?

And if I aint?

How can you explain Truth Social being valued at something near 4 billion dollars?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How can you explain Truth Social being valued at something near 4 billion dollars?
There's guys who buy what is presented as the bath water of pretty girls, why are you surprised that there's peoples to buy some share of their idol's vomitorium ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Someones a Belle Delphine fan...
I mean it's not like Shoko Asahara, cult leader, was already doing it and probably before. And, while the girls who did it in between were relatively unknown camgirls and/or tumblr attention whores, and so are hard to find back, Belle Delphine isn't the first female celebrity to do it. (a Japanese idol group) more or less .

But if you prefer, I can also say that there's people who , and apparently also ... And I don't thanks you for those two facts I just discovered ; I could have lived without knowing them.
Obviously, all this is without forgetting Piero Manzoni and it's (artist's shit).

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And I was sure, he is a supporter of the Fiat Lux and brought some bathwather from Uriella. With how old he is, perhaps he think of her as a "pretty girl".:unsure::whistle:
I'm not this old ! Even my grand mothers wouldn't be this old if they were still alive.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
If I were just a dick, hung out lewdly from a tree...

would I be. legitimate?

And if I aint?

Are you uncut or circumcised? Do you still have your balls to keep you warm?