ManMan-ya is making Doujinshi, ASMR and Games.​

Updated: 2022-04-05
Artist: ManMan-ya
Censorship: No
Language: English(Some Japenese)
Resolution: 4299 x 6070
Pages: 42
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

1649182964453.png 1649183246632.png 1649183352095.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974's personal fantasy :giggle:
Absolutely.

Well, apart from the man hating bit. Honestly that just sounds exhausting and I don't want to end up like those bitter bitches on Twitter and Buzzfeed.

That said, if I could have a week with a dick i'd love it.

I don't know if guys ever wonder the same thing but i've always wondered what a male orgasm would feel like.

Main reason for it being, pretty much everyone knows i'm a sub to my girlfriends dom. Now, to describe my girl a bit she's quite tall and always been athetic. She very well toned and has the "bossy bitch" thing down when she wants to.

The thought of getting her on her knees and shooting cum on her face has it's appeal.

Bit of Ava on top for a change.

Plus a lot of my friends that are in relationships with guys have mentioned that at least once in their relationship their men have slapped them on the forehead with their cocks.

I want to do that.

I want to wait until my girl is relaxing on the sofa all "look at me with my abs and long legs compared to my short arse girlfriend" and then i'd slap on the forehead with Avacock and giggle like the happy girl it would make me.

Also pissing standing up when drunk because having to half strip everytime I need to void my bladder of a bottle of wine gets tedious and walkign round half naked in my local is frowned upon for some reason.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, apart from the man hating bit. Honestly that just sounds exhausting and I don't want to end up like those bitter bitches on Twitter and Buzzfeed.
Ah see there you have self internalised the inherent sexism and homophobia of a white male privileged society. Seek freedom from patriarchy!

Main reason for it being, pretty much everyone knows i'm a sub to my girlfriends dom. Now, to describe my girl a bit she's quite tall and always been athetic. She very well toned and has the "bossy bitch" thing down when she wants to.
So that's why you like my character Katya!

Also pissing standing up when drunk because having to half strip everytime I need to void my bladder of a bottle of wine gets tedious and walkign round half naked in my local is frowned upon for some reason.
You can always buy a She-wee?

process111

Jun 21, 2022
What was the point of uploading it here if it was already on nhentai and other sites a month earlier? Is it possible to request something that's not on other sites already?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The main picture showing in color yet it's also showing the censor part yet it is saying "Censorship No" but the screenshots are black and white and look like a vn comic not sure what it is, is it just a black and white comic gameplay or is the scenes animated? and is it censored or not?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The main picture showing in color yet it's also showing the censor part yet it is saying "Censorship No" but the screenshots are black and white and look like a vn comic not sure what it is, is it just a black and white comic gameplay or is the scenes animated? and is it censored or not?
It's a manga..... It's right there in the title.

There is no gameplay or animations, it's a manga...........