DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
It's have Nice addictive gameplay, no sexual consent but still kinda catchy.
I don't play Idle Champions (coze some says it's pure cocainum) but this game look very much the same.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
There seems to be no adult content
That's because there isn't any.

Game is pretty lacking honestly. Pretty much just use the all enemy aoe passives to wipe enemies every second. Most skills are pointless especially with such long CDs and big mana costs. After a while you barely even need to bother upgrading equipment since you do so much damage.

Ailurus

Sep 28, 2019
Lol, I've been griding this for the last week or so.

No sexual content whatsoever in the current state of the game (doubt there'll ever be) but fun game nonetheless. Decent idle with some build variety and decent itemisation.
Given some time the game could very much turn out to be pretty decent is they expand the cast of character (wich they have to do given at the moment there are stats that benefit none of the characters available). New content should be dropping with the next update.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have a problem with this game.
How do I change the language?
Okay figured it out.
Getting beaten in the first dungeon without any possible way to win makes it no fun for me to play this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: tgstuff

TOKISAKI233

Jun 7, 2022
If you are here for the H scene, then you don’t need to download it. This game currently does not have 18+ content, only have the same cycle of leveling——casting equipment——leveling as other idle games on the market,girls are these few in the screenshot,in my opinion this game is no sexier than than Azur Lane at present.

如果你是冲着色色来的,那么你可以不用浪费时间下载了,这游戏目前并没有18+的内容,有的只有和市面上其他放置类游戏一样的刷级-铸造装备-刷级的循环,可入队的妹子就截图中的那几只,就目前来说,这游戏论色色甚至还不如碧蓝航线。

Ailurus

Sep 28, 2019
I have a problem with this game.
How do I change the language?
Okay figured it out.
Getting beaten in the first dungeon without any possible way to win makes it no fun for me to play this game.
Need to change the date/hour format to chinese in windows setting. Don't know why but it's a common issue with chinese games.

hathios

May 20, 2017
How does fighting in this game works?
I can't beat the first enemy.
I got killed no matter who I choose to start with.

Reactions: tgstuff

hathios

May 20, 2017
Region setting?
Why do I need that for a game to work properly?
Nope doesn't work.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Well that was disappointing... At the 3rd stage with everyone's at lvl50 and No sexual content yet. Don't even think there is... My only hope was to that the 5th stage is called Lust Hell but geez too much of a grind to see if there's even something.

1689031834799.png

Reactions: rKnight

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
The art looks nice but I've had my fill of endless grinding games in my time.

Especially since there isn't even any sexual content to go with it.

Boddone72

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys,
started the game seems nice, but in combat no way do to anything, mouse or keyboard do not work
Thanks

sorry bad english :)

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The basic attack is automatic, you don't use any keys and the game measures speed of that attack based on some function that requires chinese date and time format to work properly. Without proper setting your basic attack waits forever to trigger and you can't have any skills without levelling up, so setting that date format is a must if you want to win first fight.
Anyway a fun game to waste some time, but of course it's not a sex game at all, sure the heroines look sexualized but that's still pg-13 content.

Reactions: flannan

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Screenshots make this look like a no saxual content game but I dont see the tag. Is there sexual content or not?

Rose emp

Aug 31, 2021
If ya wanna know whether got sexual content or not please check the reviews.

Also does anyone know what does MagicFind do?

Rose emp

Aug 31, 2021
Well that was disappointing... At the 3rd stage with everyone's at lvl50 and No sexual content yet. Don't even think there is... My only hope was to that the 5th stage is called Lust Hell but geez too much of a grind to see if there's even something.

View attachment 2760133
I've got all 5 character's and here's to save your time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Slayerz
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes