Collection Video Idemi-iam Collection [2024-04-28] [Idemi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Julia_Revali

Oct 14, 2020
Few years back, I and many other leakers who use to contribute to Kemono had their credit cards blacklisted from that site. We have no idea how they done it and their still no solution of circumvent it. So now only a very few people who have access to that site can leak stuff from their Manuel. Which is why you rarely see stuff from Subscribestar getting leak nowadays Because the people who want to leak the content are unable to.
So in turn, anyone COULD do it then? It'd just take anyone willing to do so? And it'd also be best to avoid posting the content directly to Kemono then?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
So in turn, anyone COULD do it then? It'd just take anyone willing to do so? And it'd also be best to avoid posting the content directly to Kemono then?
Anyone who wasn't sharing their Subscribstar session key back in 2021 on Kemono can use their credit card on the site. You can still post on Kemono, they just prevented people for using their Subscribstar key their. However, if you are gonna to use Subscribestar it best to avoid post content on Kemono. Like I said, we don't know how they are able to track people sharing into that site and block our cards.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Anyone who wasn't sharing their Subscribstar session key back in 2021 on Kemono can use their credit card on the site. You can still post on Kemono, they just prevented people for using their Subscribstar key their. However, if you are gonna to use Subscribestar it best to avoid post content on Kemono. Like I said, we don't know how they are able to track people sharing into that site and block our cards.
Does it not accept prepaid cards? Like one of those mastercard/visa/amex gift cards that they sell everywhere

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Does it not accept prepaid cards? Like one of those mastercard/visa/amex gift cards that they sell everywhere
Hear it accept prepaid cards and there a way around it with it. However, I'm not gonna waste money for a prepaid card just for it to get block as well.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Seems like this video is missing if I am correct.
Does anybody have that in 4k by chance?

Creation of Lilith

Jun 29, 2023
Okay so I interpolated all the content available right now: content from 2018 to 2023 released so far.
If you want a preview of how it looks like:
Interpolate: insert (something of a different nature) into something else.
What did you do? Made it look better? Downscaled or upscaled? Reduced bit rate, added? I'm lost here.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Interpolate: insert (something of a different nature) into something else.
What did you do? Made it look better? Downscaled or upscaled? Reduced bit rate, added? I'm lost here.
None of those lol, well pretty sure the bit rate is lower, but the main difference is the frames per second, it's doubled, so it looks smoother than the original video if you compare

Reactions: Creation of Lilith

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone, does anyone have 4 new videos in the original quality? (shown in the screenshot) Could you please upload them here ? I will be grateful!

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
Okay so I interpolated all the content available right now: content from 2018 to 2023 released so far.
If you want a preview of how it looks like:
thk´s

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes