Collection Video Idemi-iam Collection [2024-04-28] [Idemi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
he fucked up her ass polygons in the second part
ruined the animation imo, shame
View attachment 3118227
This is actually how it's supposed to work. The gluteus maximus (aka the butt) is connected to the sacrum and ilium, so that when the leg bends it streches it, giving her butt that flattened appearance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind I am just a rando on the Internet and I watched a YouTube video on this just to make this point.

Jun 27, 2021
This is actually how it's supposed to work. The gluteus maximus (aka the butt) is connected to the sacrum and ilium, so that when the leg bends it streches it, giving her butt that flattened appearance.
Keep in mind I am just a rando on the Internet and I watched a YouTube video on this just to make this point.
there is this thing called fat, which ass is full off; which will prevent the ass from being fully flat in that position (unless one has skeletor ass ofc)
feel fry to try the position over bed; no need to stick stuff up the ass tho!

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
there is this thing called fat, which ass is full off; which will prevent the ass from being fully flat in that position (unless one has skeletor ass ofc)
feel fry to try the position over bed; no need to stick stuff up the ass tho!
There is also a second explanation that's plausible in this situation. The soft body could be sticking to the vertex of the body causing it to look that way. Weird Blender stuff, but I doubt it's that since Idemi has been doing animation for so long they'd know how to fix it.

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
How many Ada animations does Idemi have? I think I've seen 3?
btw, any other good recommended Ada animations? Thanks~

Oct 11, 2022
As an avid Ada enjoyer there's not a ton. Or at least in my taste. Howlsfm, HydraFXX, Shirami, and TheCount have some pretty high quality ones. Wutboi and ZMSFM have some respectable ones.
You don't like the BulgingSenpai Ada animations? I was going to say Nagoo as well but iirc you don't like his stuff?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes