ICSTOR Possible new game models!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Umm... Where are these polls exactly? I see nothing new on their website, nor their patreon page. :hushedface:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Well, anyway... Other than aunt who is a little too busty for my tastes, the rest of the girls are super hot. :p
Its funny you mention that because its the same thing I put in the "feedback" section of the poll. The poll had each model and asked if they are, good, perfect, change her or him and other.

Reactions: Krull and Onysko

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sister is super hot and cute the friend is hot looking the mom and aunt MEH if you've seen one flabby patty you've seen them all not much for big boobs it seems like everyone that makes a mom character the mom and half of their relatives have these huge ass flabby patties which is why 90% or more times I only go after the sister in a game and leave the rest to be forgotten.

Reactions: Onysko

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Well, MC doesn't look like the Beibs anymore so that's a plus. Mom the best one of this bunch. Aunt is great too, I'd only reduce breast size slightly. The friend and younger sister, though, are really bad imo. Younger sister looks too young... like 15. Friend's hair is really bland & that could be half the reason I don't like her model at all.

Edit: If I could change something on the mom, it would be her hairstyle. It's not a terrible choice but I prefer longer hair

Reactions: Krull

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Sister is super hot and cute the friend is hot looking the mom and aunt MEH if you've seen one flabby patty you've seen them all not much for big boobs it seems like everyone that makes a mom character the mom and half of their relatives have these huge ass flabby patties which is why 90% or more times I only go after the sister in a game and leave the rest to be forgotten.
Yeah I left feedback on the poll that the bust size was just over the top. I know its a trope of these type of games but it gets old after awhile.

Models are top notch, too bad they are going to be wasted in a game that is 90% rpgm shitty "filler" content.
Man his games feel like a chore.
Some of it can be fun! but I will admit some of the travel times in his games can be annoying.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The freckles are a nice touch on the sister. The friends face is a little strange but these are still early renders. And the Mom & Aunt are really hot. Looking forward to it, hopefully he keeps to what he said and put it on a new engine.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Mmmmmm. I appove!!
The freckles are a nice touch on the sister. The friends face is a little strange but these are still early renders. And the Mom & Aunt are really hot. Looking forward to it, hopefully he keeps to what he said and put it on a new engine.
I'm kind of hoping for something really out of the box from him. Even if its not my thing his renders are so good that I want to see what he can do.

Reactions: jande21

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Man... All the MCs in Icstor games look identical...
Does they make them while looking at the mirror?

Nice renders though, I myself was never a big fan of their games, but the render were top notch always.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Man... All the MCs in Icstor games look identical...
Does they make them while looking at the mirror?

I mean after awhile even with heavy modification a lot of DAZ3D assets start to look the same.