Ren'Py IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
i wondered that aswell... but if that is what it suppose to do, how is it we can set it to 15 but we can only take 8 steps?
Thank you for asking, GamerDaddy! The outdoor area allows for only 8 steps. After encountering the hooded man, you can proceed to the water area, which will allow you to travel further. Encountering him again will allow you to travel even further or return to your starting point.

After the combat rework is completed, I'll most likely start working on the game's navigation, which will introduce what most people expect when navigating a map. Thank you for being patient in the meantime.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
Oct 11, 2020
1. Is there a way to increase the metronome speed in enemies combat?
2. Is there a way to add custom metronome stye in enemies combat?
1. I think if you go to the game settings and scroll down to imager app preferences you can roll up the minimum metronome speed.
2. What do you mean? A different sound for the tick? Or do you want to add swing to your metronome?

• Love
Reactions: Tribe

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
hello and nice job done.
1. Is there a way to increase the metronome speed in enemies combat?
2. Is there a way to add custom metronome stye in enemies combat?
thank you.
Hello jhfg2005, and thank you!

The only way to add a custom metronome in combat would be to overwrite the sound file in the game, which is a single metronome beat that is looped a specific number of times. This means that you'll also have to account for the duration of the original metronomes.

I know full well the desire for alternative metronomes and have designed the next patch around it entirely. In the next patch there will be a much wider array of metronomes and instances where they are used. In the meantime, you'll find the metronomes in the game\audio\ folder.

Oct 11, 2020
If there ist any way to implement mp4 im the future? This would be great!
If you have any specific requests for CH levels, please let me know in Tribe's discord!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However there is no need for a specific file type to limit one's experience. There is a detailed guide about using Handbrake, which is free, to convert one's own files.

jhfg2005

Jun 9, 2018
Hello jhfg2005, and thank you!

The only way to add a custom metronome in combat would be to overwrite the sound file in the game, which is a single metronome beat that is looped a specific number of times. This means that you'll also have to account for the duration of the original metronomes.

I know full well the desire for alternative metronomes and have designed the next patch around it entirely. In the next patch there will be a much wider array of metronomes and instances where they are used. In the meantime, you'll find the metronomes in the game\audio\ folder.
ok, thank you.

Reactions: Tribe

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honour matters. The silence is your answer.

Wave 7 is here:

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!

Wave 8 - Champions' Round:

Good luck, Hero!
Amazing work, yet again!
I had a good run just now, but for some reason most of the CH - WC2019 (from wave 8 I believe) clips don't run properly in-game. They take quite some time to load compared to others and the video freezes while the sound is still going.
I opened the clips in VLC and that player also has problems with the files. Lots of keyframes missing and freezing video.
Could you verify that everything went right in creating those clips?
Maybe the conversion to webm broke something?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Amazing work, yet again!
I had a good run just now, but for some reason most of the CH - WC2019 (from wave 8 I believe) clips don't run properly in-game. They take quite some time to load compared to others and the video freezes while the sound is still going.
I opened the clips in VLC and that player also has problems with the files. Lots of keyframes missing and freezing video.
i dont have that issue and im running all his packs plus a few i d/l myself

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Amazing work, yet again!
I had those files on hand because I was creating mirrors, so I decided to run them through handbrake after reading your post.
I'm not sure if this will resolve the issue, but you're welcome to try. If you find that this resolves the problem, please notify me so that I can consider using this solution in the mirror.
Reading that you had a good run warmed my heart probably more than it should have :ROFLMAO: I hope this helps you out and have a good day

Oct 11, 2020
most of the CH - WC2019 (from wave 8 I believe)
I would perhaps try running the extraction again...
Since the archive is password-protected, and others haven't noted similar results, the AES-256 could be the culprit.
You could also try using 7-zip if you're not doing so already.
If you were using my own link, you could try using Tribe's mirror, which I believe posted soon after.

Last edited:

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks all for the quick replies. Fixed the problem.
Was some small corruption with unpacking apparently.
Downloaded again (from number1fan), unpacked with 7zip and no problems anymore.

Can't wait to rate the difficulty and hotness in-game.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes