Unreal Engine Completed I Will Obey You, Mistress [v1.0] [I will obey you, Mistress]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

awfaeghsr

Dec 1, 2021
The first complaint I have is that the parts where the character is writing their blog are incredibly slow with no way to skip or speed up; it's frustrating, like watching my grandma type something out.
More importantly, this game has some big graphical issues. The character models are uncanny and creepy, and the game is badly unoptimised.

Everything is blindingly bright with no options to change the fact. I managed to make it a little better by editing the engine.ini; the first picture is the default, the second is with my changes.
I can't do any better because I know nothing about the unreal engine, I basically just tried things to see if they worked. That said if anyone wants to know what I did, I went to AppData\Local\Hot_Milf\Saved\Config\Windows, opened engine.ini, and added the following:

Code:
[SystemSettings]
r.BloomQuality=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.LensFlareQuality=0

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
r.gamma=1

[/Script/Engine.renderersettings]
r.TonemapperGamma=1

[ConsoleVariables]
r.BloomQuality=0
r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0

Last edited:
Reactions: DonMarius

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
The first complaint I have is that the parts where the character is writing their blog are incredibly slow with no way to skip or speed up; it's frustrating, like watching my grandma type something out.
More importantly, this game has some big graphical issues. The character models are uncanny and creepy, and the game is badly unoptimised.

Everything is blindingly bright with no options to change the fact. I managed to make it a little better by editing the engine.ini; the first picture is the default, the second is with my changes.
I can't do any better because I know nothing about the unreal engine, I basically just tried things to see if they worked. That said if anyone wants to know what I did, I went to AppData\Local\Hot_Milf\Saved\Config\Windows, opened engine.ini, and added the following:

Code:
[SystemSettings]
r.BloomQuality=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.LensFlareQuality=0

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
r.gamma=1

[/Script/Engine.renderersettings]
r.TonemapperGamma=1

[ConsoleVariables]
r.BloomQuality=0
r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
I had the same Problem. After i update my Grafikcard it was gone.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
The game is okay so far, but I'm not sure if the developer is aware of the concept of NTR. The point of the whole fetish would be that we are the one who being cheated, but here our mistress had her boyfriend already long before us.

Gwolol

May 12, 2022
I think you'll win some purchases on steam if the update is pleasant lol. And I think it looks good for!! :D

Last edited:

RuleEmAll

Jun 17, 2022
1) Can you make her (retcon? to be) taller and his dick actually small?
2) Could you make her facefuck him while standing?
3) Will there be golden shower and piss drinking?
4) Will she eventually fuck with him?
5) WIll there be better dirty talk?
6) WIll there be choices in the game?

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
1) Can you make her (retcon? to be) taller and his dick actually small?
2) Could you make her facefuck him while standing?
3) Will there be golden shower and piss drinking?
4) Will she eventually fuck with him?
5) WIll there be better dirty talk?
6) WIll there be choices in the game?
1) No
2) Maybe I'll think about it
3) No
4) Maybe
5) Yes
6) Yes

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
i thought vaginal sex is he penetrate her pussy but it just a dildo, or does choice really matter in this game?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes