• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
I don't think it's a little boy. His post that we should wait for the game next year is also nonsense, by next year he will have already lost all his fans. Don't trust an unknown profile with 3 posts that posted images from past game series. I would also like him to return soon, but until I see a corresponding post from him on patreon or ci-en, i will not believe it.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think it's a little boy. His post that we should wait for the game next year is also nonsense, by next year he will have already lost all his fans. Don't trust an unknown profile with 3 posts that posted images from past game series. I would also like him to return soon, but until I see a corresponding post from him on patreon or ci-en, i will not believe it.
keep your embarrassing opinion to yourself.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm afraid to disagree because unless you prove where that user found those pictures of his other game then that's a signal of being the actual dev in question.

I do believe that's little boy himself and whatever are it's reasons to be away either if IRL or hypothetically speaking not being involved into doing NSFW actively then it should be respected.

Also unrelated to the response to the user above ¿How tf did i not know of this game before other than the priestess 2 games?
I know what i will be playing today :p

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
it lacks hscenes tho, like teacher molesting jun in school and stuff. remake would be nice or removing the entire ending plot.
I feel like half of Jun's path is just her masturbing idk...

Jun's character herself and the perverted teacher being her villain are good ideas, but because half of her scenes are wasted like that her NTR narrative easily becomes the worst of the 3.

Last edited:

Emondy

Sep 3, 2023
it lacks hscenes tho, like teacher molesting jun in school and stuff. remake would be nice or removing the entire ending plot.
Yes, there could have been a lot of jun being molested drama in the middle of the story that could have been portrayed, but the author hasn't been around for a long time

Oct 26, 2019
I still think it would be awesome if there was a route where the MC witnesses things happening to all 3 girls, while things start to happen to him. I know me personally, I would prefer feminization/transformation to happen to the MC, but it' just a thought..because other than seeing what happens to the girls...Nothing happens to the MC

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes